• Kelly and Merrett

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know it’s hard for some people, but can we not do the “we need to trade into the first round” thing in here.

😞

It's also not the thread to discuss current Hawthorn players and if they are in form or not, and whether they’re tradeable.

Trade targets. Trade targets. Trade targets.

That means players at other clubs, and our interest in them going forward.

This is surprising to me. Great character but doesn't seem like the type we need, Hartley is similar.
I'd think we'd be looking at all types. Cover all bases and make sure nothing gets missed that might be of use.

My question is how can we sell ourselves to other players in the competition?
I'm a really big fan of Cerra, but as it stands the only thing we can really offer him other than moving home is being our prime midfielder in a midfield that seems like it's 1-2 years away from being competitive.

My question is how can we sell ourselves to other players in the competition?
I'm a really big fan of Cerra, but as it stands the only thing we can really offer him other than moving home is being our prime midfielder in a midfield that seems like it's 1-2 years away from being competitive.
money Melbourne and a spot to make his own

Seb Ross is a UFA could help strengthen our midfield and provide leadership while our current and new draft picks get games into them
Why would he leave Carlton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we look at Billings?

Fits a need and is a FA should could come without a trade. Saints might not be able to match a front ended deal and we have the cap for it.

Wouldn't be someone that will break and pay structure either just front end it and have a trigger on the back end.

25 turning 26 in August, HF/Mid who is a composed clean user of the footy.

Would we look at Billings?

Fits a need and is a FA should could come without a trade. Saints might not be able to match a front ended deal and we have the cap for it.

Wouldn't be someone that will break and pay structure either just front end it and have a trigger on the back end.

25 turning 26 in August, HF/Mid who is a composed clean user of the footy.
I think he’d be a nice add, but I also would understand if we aren’t interested. He’s a bit too “nice”.

I hope we get some players in with some mongrel about them.

I think he’d be a nice add, but I also would understand if we aren’t interested. He’s a bit too “nice”.

We need some campaigners. Players who like getting under the skin of opposition players.

Yeah I agree but I don't mind 'nice' players in the front end though. Gunston and Breust have served us well.

Kicked a good goal the other day just throwing his body at it through a contest so he will go when it's his turn.

I hope we are keen if he is open to a move.

Mathieson is a realistic target but doesn’t offer too much more than a Cousins or Howe IMO. His disposal is average at best

We need to start building a quality midfield that has a good foot skills and and has good balance between inside and outside skills. Bulldogs, Melbourne, Brisbane, Geelong and Richmond have the best midfields. Our current midfield are miles off the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back