• Kelly and Merrett

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know it’s hard for some people, but can we not do the “we need to trade into the first round” thing in here.

😞

It's also not the thread to discuss current Hawthorn players and if they are in form or not, and whether they’re tradeable.

Trade targets. Trade targets. Trade targets.

That means players at other clubs, and our interest in them going forward.

Why I like Maynard (if the Collingwood cap issues are true) is that together with Sicily and Dimma we would have some true hard edge down back, would release Day and Scrim to the midfield rotation, CJ to a wing for run and athleticism, DGB with Sicily as the interceptors down back, still do the Cerra deal with PA for their 2021 first and Sam Hayes. Use the PA first and Collingwood second for Cerra. TMitch goes to PA.

Big Sam Hayes as the ruck partner with Reeves for ten years, Newcombe and this years first for the best mid. Add to Cerra.

Callow added to KP stocks. Work through him, Jeka, Kosi, Lewis to see if any are any good forward or back.

If the Collingwood Cap issues are correct, Maynard for a gaggle of second rounders, points necessary for Daicos is hopefully more likely. They would never do Moore.

All of a sudden this HFC team looks so much better

Anyway I can just dream.
If they have issues still i'm not giving anything in the top 30 for Maynard let alone more than one.

I'm slowly realising that we may may never get a big fish in the free agency we aren't a destination team and we won't pay the coin even if we had millions in our cap. Sad thing is we have to spend like 90% of our money on our current players.
We will be but it’s chicken and the egg stuff. We need to be a chance at a flag! Otherwise we are just another Melbourne club, without the perks of inner city lifestyle and massive crowds (ala Collingwood Richmond) or surf life and cheap land deals to your entire family (Geelong).

They would need to trade up pick 15ish isn't enough.

This time the shoe is on the other foot. Port Adelaide made us pay heavily for Wingard, we make them pay heavily for Mitchell right back. :$:thumbsu:

Geez if Maynard (should've been AA last year) is BOG average then I'd hate to think what most of our list is made up of.

Maynard would be a lovely addition to any side. Great lockdown defender and can rebound too. Very balanced.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back