List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he? I don’t see it but i haven’t seen much

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes he is fast athletic ruck who smashes midfielders to the ground and collects his own ball.

Whispers that I've heard today is that we have been linked to a couple of Port & Freo players.

Port players are Riley Bonner who is out of contract this year. The other is a "tall" which I'm tipping is either Ladhams (who we have previously shown interest in), Jarrod Lienert or Sam Hayes. I wouldn't imagine any of their other talls would be gettable.

Lachie Schultz is one of the freo players, but haven't been told who the other is. Their OOC list isn't really that appealing outside of Cerra.

I'd imagine we are probably just investigating potential PSD picks with these sorts of players (excluding Hayes and Ladhams who are contracted).

Like bonner another beautiful left boot! And Schultz as the pressure small fwd... Schultz is FA. If chol rumour true the port talls wouldn't be needed now? Snd I'd love cerra... but would be a high pick.. would have to get one in or lose next yrs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like bonner another beautiful left boot! And Schultz as the pressure small fwd... Schultz is FA. If chol rumour true the port talls wouldn't be needed now? Snd I'd love cerra... but would be a high pick.. would have to get one in or lose next yrs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely Schultz is too similar to Mahony

Yep, this was kinda my point. For a player like chol (who granted I’ve not seen a lot of) $350k guaranteed seems like a lot. A cursory glance at the stats indicate below avg output so why would $350k be “cheap” for him. I’d say min base plus appearances.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, we are paying a lot more for Tyson, Polec and Corr and they haven't fired a shot this year.

Ruckmen can often bloom later on in their career, who would have thought Hickey getting picked up by the Swans at 29 years of age would have the year he has had.

I don't know if there is any substance to the rumour, but I think we need more ruck depth for the developing players in the VFL, we have made decisions on who will play in the AFL side this year on the back of we can't leave our VFL team to play with no ruckmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we are paying a lot more for Tyson, Polec and Corr and they haven't fired a shot this year.

Ruckmen can often bloom later on in their career, who would have thought Hickey getting picked up by the Swans at 29 years of age would have the year he has had.

I don't know if there is any substance to the rumour, but I think we need more ruck depth for the developing players in the VFL, we have made decisions on who will play in the AFL side this year on the back of we can't leave our VFL team to play with no ruckmen.
Well Tyson should never have been signed for that, corr was due to injury and Polec has been disappointing so yeah that’s a different discussion.

but 350 forwhat would be in your example a depth/fringe player doesn’t strike me as cheap

Again if through PSD I don’t really have too many objections

Well Tyson should never have been signed for that, corr was due to injury and Polec has been disappointing so yeah that’s a different discussion.

but 350 forwhat would be in your example a depth/fringe player doesn’t strike me as cheap
Would be pretty cheap if we're considering him instead of xerri for the goldy replacement.

I wonder if we'd trade a late pick for Chol so as not to dilute potential Dumont compo. You'd hate to lose pick 21 because you took Mabior Chol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back