List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that but for me - Cera isn’t a game changer although very good. 8 could be??

Horne is considered something very special- sure, no guarantees but he looks to be an absolute top their talent in the league.

So I’m on Horne plus 20 plus we can draft in Billing’s and Weideman/KPP

that would do me.
Would prefer horne and Van Rooyen tbh.

The notion that we are on a 3-4 year rebuild is flawed IMO. Not only have we been right down the bottom for two years running, adding another 3-4 would mean we lose Cunners, Goldy, Taz, Ziebell from the current best 22, which puts us further back and starts to look like it’s an ongoing Carlton style build. Good clubs get off the bottoms in 2-3 years. We are into the third year in 2022.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our clean out and rebuild started end of 2020. We’re 1 year in. It’ll take us another 3 years to get into top 4 contention. I’m not talking about being on the bottom for 4 years. Top 4 should be the aim from the rebuild and it will take time.

We need to start planning for the departures of Cunnington, Goldstein and Tarrant now.

I don’t know I have an inkling we will get weiderman I just hope we don’t give too much up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see us getting out of bottom 2-3 if we don’t trade in some seriously good backmen this trade period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't disagree, but do you think it was our backline that messed us up this year, or the lack of midfield experience....or a combination of both?

Next year's first rounder for something between 5-9. Get that pick and this year's second rounder for Cerra?
What is with the get another mid! We will take Horne in draft that gives us a great young core of mids. From pick 20 onwards including next years draft we need to rebuild defence. A mature forward and ruck should trade targets.
we need to create list space for the mids to grow knowing their is opportunity.
I rate Cerra but we need to invest elsewhere.
Go Roos

What is with the get another mid! We will take Horne in draft that gives us a great young core of mids. From pick 20 onwards including next years draft we need to rebuild defence. A mature forward and ruck should trade targets.
we need to create list space for the mids to grow knowing their is opportunity.
I rate Cerra but we need to invest elsewhere.
Go Roos

We got smashed by Ben Keays, Sloane and Laird, the midfield of the 17th placed side. We will probably lose Dumont. Cerra would be a good get and Horne, like TT, can play all over the field. I do agree we're getting pretty deep in that area and I worry some guys who need mid time won't get enough, but when a player of Cerra's calibre comes up and fits right in our list profile, I'd happily take him.

Ultimately it comes down to how we project the ceiling of players in the draft class, if we believe that JHF could be an out and out superstar then in my opinion we go for that, as good as cerra is I think I’d rather keep those picks as Horne would be the big dog and we have that covered so we can augment that to fill up our KPP stocks (I really want one of the wa talls) if we get cerra we would have Horne and cerra to add to a relatively promising midfield but we still have somewhat of a patchwork KPP corps particularly if combens injuries persist
Oh, I wouldn't trade pick 1 for him but out 2022 1st and a 2nd? Absolutely.

Is there anyway of using our other picks and players we might get rid of to aquire Cerra without giving away our first pick this season...Maybe a 3 way trade but l'm not sure on how we could do it...What could we offer?

Is there anyway of using our other picks and players we might get rid of to aquire Cerra without giving away our first pick this season...Maybe a 3 way trade but l'm not sure on how we could do it...What could we offer?
The only viable way is PSD

Otherwise too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back