16 + 22 > Pies > 2022 R1

PSD @ Fisher McArsey

Picks: 1,5,73
2022 Picks: 2x 2022 R1

1. Horne
5. Van Royen
73. The next Liam Ryan.

Away we go....

It’s not uncommon knowledge about me not being his biggest fan but I think Turner could be a good option as a stopper
McGovern though... no thank you... hes Le Bleus problem
Rest I’m happy with

It’s not uncommon knowledge about me not being his biggest fan but I think Turner could be a good option as a stopper
McGovern though... no thank you... hes Le Bleus problem
Rest I’m happy with
McGovern is our Waite replacement.

We need a bit of freak. Kid can play, reckon he and Nobles might want reunite, he hasn’t been the same player since he left Adelaide.

We need a bit of freak. Kid can play, reckon he and Nobles might want reunite, he hasn’t been the same player since he left Adelaide.
Never thought of him..

Wouldn’t be against picking him up for a pick in the 40s+ and have him in the fwd line until Taz retires then send him down back to play the interceptor role like his brother does?..

Worth a swing..

Never thought of him..

Wouldn’t be against picking him up for a pick in the 40s+ and have him in the fwd line until Taz retires then send him down back to play the interceptor role like his brother does?..

Worth a swing..

NO. NO. NO. Blues mate's desperate to offload him. DO NOT TOUCH.

Kietel kicked 4 for West Perth yesterday.
I asked my mate who is an assistant at East Perth what he thought of him. Said the kid can play and runs both ways. Big strong kid who might be a bit of a different cat.
Someone on here mentioned him for a possible midseason pickup. KPF type

I get that, that’s where being savvy with getting a tall somewhat cheaply (just throwing it out there, something like Rd 3 for Riccardi though I think that won’t work) is the way to go, just don’t think he’s much more than a tall flanker, not a need for us IMO

Kietel kicked 4 for West Perth yesterday.
I asked my mate who is an assistant at East Perth what he thought of him. Said the kid can play and runs both ways. Big strong kid who might be a bit of a different cat.
Someone on here mentioned him for a possible midseason pickup. KPF type

Kietel is what, 25? He’s far from young kid anymore, I think it’s off field that has him not mentioned as a draft option, he would fill a need temporary though

(I did think he was older, has been around for a while)

Step 1. Convince Carlton we’re going to trade them pick 1, if we get compensation after our first. Let them lobby to the league on our behalf.
Step 2. Convince McKay to come to us, via the PSD. Leak details of Carlton trading him to us and use booing at games as precursor. Severing relationship.
Step 3. Reneg on our deal with Carlton, take pick one and two to the draft to use on the best mids in the country. Harry comes via preseason draft.

Rebuild complete.

Last edited:
I get that, that’s where being savvy with getting a tall somewhat cheaply (just throwing it out there, something like Rd 3 for Riccardi though I think that won’t work) is the way to go, just don’t think he’s much more than a tall flanker, not a need for us IMO

Kietel is what, 25? He’s far from young kid anymore, I think it’s off field that has him not mentioned as a draft option, he would fill a need temporary though

(I did think he was older, has been around for a while)
Hence I said a midseason pick up. Good size and fills a need. The fact he is a hard runner even more of a bonus if we went for him. Leave Larkey to play the deeper forward role

Hence I said a midseason pick up. Good size and fills a need. The fact he is a hard runner even more of a bonus if we went for him. Leave Larkey to play the deeper forward role

There’s something about him that for some reason has him still in the WAFL for years but should have been drafted by now, just cannot remember what

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it simple this year.

Delist: Turner, Campbell, Hall & Tyson.

Ziebell > Suns > Pick 22 (Band 3)
Frog > Crows > Pick 21 (Band 3)
55 > Carlton > McGovern
20,21 + 2022 R3 > Hawks > 5
2022 R2 + 2022 R4 + 37 > Power > 16
16 + 22 > Pies > 2022 R1

PSD @ Fisher McArsey

Picks: 1,5,73
2022 Picks: 2x 2022 R1

1. Horne
5. Van Royen
73. The next Liam Ryan.

Away we go....
Think Turner finishes in 2022.
Pretty sure he got 2 years after being in rehab whole of 2020.

Well bloody find out ! ( Cousin's dealer ? )

Don’t think he will go any better in AFL, goal kicking was an issue when younger but has improved, other than that, yeah, just a good VFL/SANFL/WAFL with no next step

Edit:
Also did bad in Beep test, FIGJAM and told everyone just how good he thought he was. Next thing, walked into most hated opposition club (Not that surprised EP wants him drafted to keep WP down the ladder)

Last edited:
Step 1. Convince Carlton we’re going to trade them pick 1, if we get compensation after our first. Let them lobby to the league on our behalf.
Step 2. Convince McKay to come to us, via the PSD. Leak details of Carlton trading him to us and use booing at games as precursor. Severing relationship.
Step 3. Reneg on our deal with Carlton, take pick one and two to the draft to use on the best mids on the country. Harry comes via preseason draft.

Rebuild complete.

Go full heel. I like it.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/583754

2021 KEY PRE-AGENTS
Adelaide – N/A
Brisbane – Darcy Gardiner, Daniel McStay, Ryan Lester
Carlton – Liam Jones
Collingwood – Jordan De Goey, Jamie Elliott, Brayden Maynard, Darcy Moore, Steele Sidebottom
Essendon – Dyson Heppell, Michael Hurley, Kyle Langford
Fremantle – Alex Pearce
Geelong – Tom Hawkins, Luke Dahlhaus
Gold Coast – Touk Miller
Greater Western Sydney – Callan Ward
Hawthorn – Jack Gunston, James Sicily, Liam Shiels
Melbourne – Angus Brayshaw, Christian Petracca, Tom McDonald
North Melbourne – Ben Cunnington, Todd Goldstein
Port Adelaide – Karl Amon, Travis Boak
Richmond – Jayden Short, Kane Lambert, Trent Cotchin
St Kilda – Daniel McKenzie
Sydney – Isaac Heeney, Jake Lloyd
West Coast – Luke Shuey, Nic Naitanui, Tom Barrass, Jackson Nelson
Western Bulldogs – Caleb Daniel, Jack Macrae, Toby McLean

https://www.afl.com.au/news/583754

2021 KEY PRE-AGENTS
Adelaide – N/A
Brisbane – Darcy Gardiner, Daniel McStay, Ryan Lester
Carlton – Liam Jones
Collingwood – Jordan De Goey, Jamie Elliott, Brayden Maynard, Darcy Moore, Steele Sidebottom
Essendon – Dyson Heppell, Michael Hurley, Kyle Langford
Fremantle – Alex Pearce
Geelong – Tom Hawkins, Luke Dahlhaus
Gold Coast – Touk Miller
Greater Western Sydney – Callan Ward
Hawthorn – Jack Gunston, James Sicily, Liam Shiels
Melbourne – Angus Brayshaw, Christian Petracca, Tom McDonald
North Melbourne – Ben Cunnington, Todd Goldstein
Port Adelaide – Karl Amon, Travis Boak
Richmond – Jayden Short, Kane Lambert, Trent Cotchin
St Kilda – Daniel McKenzie
Sydney – Isaac Heeney, Jake Lloyd
West Coast – Luke Shuey, Nic Naitanui, Tom Barrass, Jackson Nelson
Western Bulldogs – Caleb Daniel, Jack Macrae, Toby McLean
Don’t really need his sort, but Maynard is a nice player - would like him at North.

Would like us to take a dip at Esava Ratugolea to boost our forward stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back