List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah any of Lipinski, Richards, Vandemeer and Weightman would be good targets from the dogs and all out of contract
Richards was screwed by Bevo's positional changes. Is lightening quick and showed a stack at HB in his early days. Should really go after him.

I read that My club have started discussions on Laitham Vandermeer’s new deal.

Another dogs player out of contract is Lewis Young 201cm KPP played his first game of
The year last week 17 touches and 5 marks

Will be interesting to see what Weightman puts up this season. He was drafted to solve "their greatest need" of a small forward at the time. Maybe just too tiny, he's smaller than Mahony and we don't want two (and I like Mahony).

I’d be keeping an eye out on what’s available at the kennel. With a number of big names out of contract (Bont ect) they are going to face a little bit of a salary cap squeeze.

They have plenty of handy fringe players who are currently uncontracted that could play roles for us long term.

Ed Richards, Cody Weightman and Patrick Lipinski all OOC at the end of the year. I’d happily have any of them in Roos colours.
good to see the AFL journos catching up with you in a piece tonight; you should ask for a spotter's fee

I reckon they'll have no worries contracting Vandermeer, he seems to have gone past a few in the last 6-8 months.

Richards I'd be really interested in. Has played 58 games already but seems to be really out of favour. Could play half forward or half back, has some serious wheels and good disposal.

Weightman, despite being unproven would be worth inquiring about considering our desperate need for small forwards who can actually kick goals.

I think Weightman was a massive reach where the dogs picked him. He did very little from what I saw of him in the U/18 state games. Early days for him, but I wouldn’t be giving up much for him personally.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked so smooth, it had me fooled. Had no idea he doesn't get much of it.

He had some big games in his top age year, he was best on for the APS vs AGS, and had some big games here or there in the NAB League.

Still only averaged around 15 possessions a game.

He's a low possession type, which doesn't bode well for a half back at AFL level and unfortunately that has come to pass so far.

I think if he was good enough, he'd be in that Dogs side with his pace/kicking.

He had some big games in his top age year, he was best on for the APS vs AGS, and had some big games here or there in the NAB League.

Still only averaged around 15 possessions a game.

He's a low possession type, which doesn't bode well for a half back at AFL level and unfortunately that has come to pass so far.

I think if he was good enough, he'd be in that Dogs side with his pace/kicking.

Yeh that's what fooled me. Looked like a Ferrari. His playing style I mean. Not his head. That looked like a Kingswood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back