List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just do it.
If we have like 3.5-4mil+ in the cap this year I'm happy to do it. Front load the s**t out of the contract so we're only really paying him 700-800k outside of this year and his massive contract becomes manageable.
Heck we could score mckay, kelly and even the likes of billings if the players wanted to come across.
Offloading a lot of players last year on 400k+ contracts really opened up the bank even with the salary cap reduction.

Still talking about McKay leaving a big Vic club that is supposedly entering a window for the spoon favorites that are 0-7 & year 1 of a rebuild?

Some real suckers for punishment around here.

It's completely illogical.

Still talking about McKay leaving a big Vic club that is supposedly entering a window for the spoon favorites that are 0-7 & year 1 of a rebuild?

Biggest circle jerk of an opposition player ive ever seen. Based on this board he wouldnt be short of BJs if he did cum to north

Throw the kitchen sink at H.McKay and blow their cap up at the very minimum.

Can’t see how they keep both Cripps and McKay

Walsh is the big one OOC next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Romance of having his twin playing with us only. Can't see it happening either. Falls into the Dusty, Kelly, DeGoey, Gaff basket.

The only logic is if Harry really wants to play with Ben.

If he really wants that it could happen but I'd be extremely disappointed if we trade for him it would be PSD or nothing.

About a 1 percent chance of it happening.

They’re f’ed. lol 😂

Betts, Murphy and Casboult to retire this year. Martin on the third year of a heavily frontloaded contract. Of our best players, Docherty, C Curnow, McGovern are due for pay cuts. Ed Curnow is probably year to year and only Jones remains as an older player on reasonable money.

We obviously paid Saad and Williams well and this will cut into our cap, but that's off the back of 3 years of underspending at 95 percent, letting us spend 105 percent at present.

I dont think we're that tight for salary cap as people are making out.

I'd think we'd offer Harry 2 years at around 750 per season (to take him up to F/A); or something in that ballpark, with incentives built in. Obviously, if he were to get a crazy 1.2-3m long term offer, we wouldn't even think of matching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back