List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked Tom Morris a Question about who Jack Billings is linked to and he named you Guy’s
I reckon he’s our Josh Kelly back up

but would also be happy to play billings exclusively forward and get both as free agents

Both managed by Paul Connors so he’d be able to give us the heads up on both

Last edited:
Someone asked Tom Morris a Question about who Jack Billings is linked to and he named you Guy’s

not completely adverse to it, I’d hope it’s not on big $

but would also be happy to play billings exclusively forward

We might not always see eye to eye but I hope we both get a spotters fee on this one if it comes through.

Apparently we're into lapinski now too. Not dissing the pick because I think he'd offer something to our squad but don't trust this FB page.

1626244383944.png

In regards to us with player scuttlebut and trading . They actually should say . “ And North are not interested”. As we all know that we are interested in every player in the league according to the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but would also be happy to play billings exclusively forward and get both as free agents

If Paul Connors tries to play hard ball with contracts then we need to just walk away....

McKay is the pillar of the backline for the next decade. We're all about the long term.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I know. But I’ve seen many successful moves from the defence into the forward line. Once you develop your defending skills it can make you a much better forward.

I am agreeing with you though McKay is a star down back. I just think there may be some competition for spots, which is great for us!

Aren’t Kelly, Billing’s and LMac all mates?

Maybe having Billing’s come on board is a key piece to enticing Kelly to come to us?

Im not against acquiring Billing’s if it’s not ridiculous money.

I can see us using him to rotate between half forward and mid with someone like TT / Stevo.

Do we desperately need him, definitely not. But if the price is right, you can never have too much talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back