List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No thanks , tall & fast but no footy smarts .

Disagree strongly on Kreuger, but each to their own.

You only have to look at his South's highlights to see, there is absolutely something to work with.

Great tackler, tough, good skills, great competitor.

I was more referring to the likes of Casboult and Lynch. But Lobb isn't far behind them. Hasn't shown much in all his years in the AFL. I reckon there could be better options in the market for us to a list spot and cap space on.

Agree I prob have four infront of him but it all depends on the picks and salary as to the best in the end of which neither are known for a fair while

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ed Richards re signed till 2023

Richards was the one IMO. Shame. We move on.

Something about Jordan Clark I really like. Has me beat why he isn’t a Best 22 lock. Lazy? Certainly laconic. Has all the attributes. Always thought he’d go back to WA though.

This one I can def as a candidate for the psd.... there will be a considerable difference btw our valuation snd Melbourne's

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would just rather bring a draftee in as opposed to committing to a speculative trade. Weid hasn’t shown he will necessarily be a best 22 guy

Richards was the one IMO. Shame. We move on.

Something about Jordan Clark I really like. Has me beat why he isn’t a Best 22 lock. Lazy? Certainly laconic. Has all the attributes. Always thought he’d go back to WA though.
I really like Clark, very much like lazzaro. Loved when Clark literally sprinted from d50 to f50 pocket v hawthorn to get that goal

Sydney would bite off our hand if we offered that.

How much would you give for Will Walker? Who frankly, is in the exact same situation as Stephens

Exact?

One is a Top 5 pick in his second year with already 15 games.

The other is a second round pick with an injury history and six games in 4 years.

A pick in the 20s for Stephens is about right.

Whether we need his type I’d another question

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not disagreeing your assessment but his market value not 3rd round
No I agree with you there I think a high second would be reasonable I just don’t want us to part wiling ours

Call me crazy, I don't see him going to a club that sees him as a defender.

Dunno,,,,a case of self reflection and the realization that at his age, he should be a lock best 22 and the club brought in brown for a reason, may just dawn upon him that playing in any position than can help an AFL team is better than running around kicking the odd goal for the Casey Demons.

For discussion sake, lets ignore the fact he'd be brought in on the promise that he'd be playing ahead of Comben.

At what cost?

bollox to that,,,, there's no promises in AFL, games have to be earned. The sorts of things Nobes was saying about our Charlie, he's a determined, competitive beast and once in the team I can't see him lying down and being happy with that. So its a big NO from me, Charlie's likely to push himself too hard on the track or in the gym, crash a pack too hard in match sim and hurt himself or kill a couple of team mates.......thats a pretty big *ing cost.

Going out on a limb here but that's the perfect salary dump scenario. If we take on his contract at very little draft pick outlay we can front load him massively. If they want to get rid of him of course.

I reckon Lobb would be a sensational pick up.

Never really shown anything to be worth the wonga in my view. Admittedly was young, and I was at the game vs GWS in sydney if memory serves me correctly Goldy set the hitout record in a single game against him. I just don't see him as a forward or a ruckman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back