List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DuckYeah I tried so bloody hard it wasn't funny! giantroo

I never gave up hoping lol Bloody great kid, stay with him when I'm in WA. I was going to Hobart to watch him today, but other things popped up.
Would of had supreme acknowledgment and social superiority if you had of pulled it off. He is definitely a very good defender. Money talks, dont give up on hope. At the end of next year there will be normality.. things change. Dont give up mate

Ok, DuckYeah I'll clarify just so you can chill out a little.

I'm friends with Alex and his family, in particularly his dad, Scott. We spoke to Alex a few years ago, but understandably, being a Tassie boy, loves WA and isn't interested in leaving, this is still the case currently. That better?

He should luuub North Melbourne. Get to play in Tassie every second week……

You can tell which guys wont be playing next year by their performances tonight.
You'd think they'd be more energetic with contracts on the line.

desperate for another ruckman to replace goldy, he just got beaten by a rookie this week.
Play 2 like WC/Ess/Port and ease him into retirement over the next couple of years.

desperate for another ruckman to replace goldy, he just got beaten by a rookie this week.
Play 2 like WC/Ess/Port and ease him into retirement over the next couple of years.
We have, then he was put back to the 2nds
Need a Mature ruck to help Goldy if we get rid of Campbell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Walker is not a 2nd fwd. We need to recruit a 2nd kpf. Anyone who suggests otherwise is apparently a bigger list management expert than those employed at geelong and brisbane

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Give Comben the full year, Xerri and Walker can fill a role if needed. Then make a judgement on how our key forwards went, if we still feel the same way go after King. No need to recruit a stop gap when ideally we want Comben playing each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back