List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently Tim O’Brien from the hawks is a free agent. Could be a decent money ball free get to add to KPD stocks
This is you
glad-man-is-choosing-potato-in-the-vegetables-store-M9BBP2.jpg

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently Tim O’Brien from the hawks is a free agent. Could be a decent money ball free get to add to KPD stocks

You think you hate Polec & Mahoney TZ, wait till TOB Is playing for North, you’ll forget about the other two.

He’s a genuine spud and Hawthorn supporters can’t stand him.

Nutjob

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He will be 28 before next season…… Why bother? I would rather Talia who has runs on the board. I am honestly astonished O’Brien is still on a list.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lewis Young ******* sucks

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I respect your schtick, but you also need to respect yourself. Nothing wrong with throwing out names for discussion, but geez I'd hate to see the players you don't think are worthy of mentioning as an option.

chairo

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So for arguments sake:

We keep 38, get 39 (potential Taz FA compo), and CCJ thru the PSD. Lose Taz.

Richmond get Taz as a FA. Lose CCJ and Chol with no compo.

I like it.

They want us to trade Taz and 38 for CCJ.

So we get CCJ. Lose 38, 39 (taz compo) and Taz.

They get 38, 39 (Chol compo could be better .... I dunno) and Taz.

I guess you can't blame them for trying.

So we keep 38, get CCJ as a trade for Taz. Lose any taz compo and Taz.

They get Taz and whatever Chol compo there is.

Its a compromise but ... we don't have to do this? Why should we? We lose a draft pick and the one we had might get pushed back one place. Which might be the difference between the last good prospect who slid because of covid and some spud. What benefit is there for us to not break their balls in this situation?

Excellent post! I guess the value of Taz's compensation will be the decisive factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back