List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many here like to paint any situation as a win for us. I’m all for positivity and all, but as it stands, we only have two decent picks in this draft, assuming 38 does end up going to Richmond in the end. That’s just not what we wanted at this stage of the rebuild. This draft is quite important to us obviously, given where our list is at.

Hope we can find some other avenues to improve our draft hand but if we don’t - it can’t be regarded as a good trade period, even assuming we do land CCJ as expected IMO.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

IMO
Taz goes for a future 4th this week.
CCJ drags on and goes to the the PSD
Would be the best outcome we could hope for.
Getting paid for the situation.
With doggies giving over pick 17 in the big trade deal it might have bottled Richmond plans for trading up. They have 7 picks in the top 50 and surely not that many spaces. Surely they could now come to the table with us

Many here like to paint any situation as a win for us. I’m all for positivity and all, but as it stands, we only have two decent picks in this draft, assuming 38 does end up going to Richmond in the end. That’s just not what we wanted at this stage of the rebuild. This draft is quite important to us obviously, given where our list is at.

Hope we can find some other avenues to improve our draft hand but if we don’t - it can’t be regarded as a good trade period, even assuming we do land CCJ as expected IMO.

Yeah I'm a bit disapopinted about not getting Pick 19.

Still think with a few clubs close to the cap I can still see us getting a good deal done though.. I do think the CCJ & Tarrant negotiations are holding us up a bit

so a young ruck needs to improve, really? wow, thanks for the insight

yeah, not true

we once had 6, 8, 14, 23 and 30 in one draft
Dylan Smith
Daniel motlop
Daniel Harris
Drew petrie
Sav Rocca

Either Kerr @18 and s burgoyne @12 would have been handy. Dylan Smith really delivered nothing - just 11 games. Had a drunken chat with someone who knew him at the time who said he was a gun, but he delivered the least out of the 5.

I vaguely remember an article on him a few years later and he was doing something more spiritual or humanitarian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know too, Ashcroft next year could cost Brisbane a fair bit. Wonder if we aren't looking at something there

Unless we delist him, then he can go as a DFA

Honestly, f*** that no breaks for Richmond. As for Taz if you ain't with us then he will literally be against us.

He chose to walk away we shouldn't need to make it easy for him.

Honestly, f*** that no breaks for Richmond. As for Taz if you ain't with us then he will literally be against us.

He chose to walk away we shouldn't need to make it easy for him.
I reckon we take the pick they are offering for Taz.
then turn phones off. CCJ to PSD
Let them pay us first.

Have to spend the money somewhere, would of came with a very handy acquisition in the draft, that was the massive positive about that deal. Couldn’t care less about the Suns player.

Pick 19 would have been nice if we have specific targets on draft night but JHF will play and the 400K can be used to extend his deal ASAP.

I'm not so worried about the number of picks, but who we pick. We're getting the best young player in the country, and hopefully he's as good as they say. Nail the next pick and we're OK. We haven't had many all Australian players, and no multiple AA winners since the 90s. We need to find the next star player for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back