List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon the dockers will ask for jackson

I thought they had already and I'm also sure it was reported early in the season that Jackson wanted to go home.... that would all make more sense as to why dees have become interested , otherwise can't see it done without another player going that way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like that one. Could develop him into an intercepting tall down back.
Collecting a bunch of developing, but inexperienced and fringe, talls on the cheap to see what works isn't the worst way to go about it.

Collecting a bunch of developing, but inexperienced and fringe, talls on the cheap to see what works isn't the worst way to go about it.
Id prefer the draft with pick 20 if there's one kpd available but if not its not a bad alternative.

Heard ziebell to Geelong is a possibility.

Also heard tarrant for Bigoa Nyuon.

Can anyone shed some light?

BigOa = the Orbison.

Now Robbie is an FA so not sure why the Tigers would do that? Unless " Roy" is no good?
JZ to Geelong I highly doubt that would happen.

Tarrant-gone
JZ- gone ( he's our Cpt)
Campbell- most likely gone
Ately- ??
Dumont- ???
We'd be bereft of senior footballers and that's a dangerous situation. I will though put out some feelers

BigOa = the Orbison.

Now Robbie is an FA so not sure why the Tigers would do that? Unless " Roy" is no good?

Tarrant-gone
JZ- gone ( he's our Cpt)
Ately- ??
Dumont- ???
We'd be bereft of senior footballers and that's a dangerous situation. I will though put out some feelers
Hall, McDonald, Goldy, Simpkin, Corr, Cunners
Wouldn’t be the worst LG around plus Stephenson, Thomas, Walker, McKay & Larkey put in as secondary could be good for their development

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall, McDonald, Goldy, Simpkin, Corr, Cunners
Wouldn’t be the worst LG around plus Stephenson, Thomas, Walker, McKay & Larkey put in as secondary could be good for their development

Oh gawd I want "Roy" it's Majak circa 2013/14 all over again and surely we'd get it right second time around? I meant the Tiges are losing two talls, so surely not a third?

We're still light on for experience though. But I'm a JZ fan and think he's criminally underrated around here.

I wonder if this shrewd delayed one year contracts is more so about future potential players or just not rating the older guys that much.

Surely Geelong come knocking for Goldie again

Oh gawd I want "Roy" it's Majak circa 2013/14 all over again and surely we'd get it right second time around? I meant the Tiges are losing two talls, so surely not a third?

We're still light on for experience though. But I'm a JZ fan and think he's criminally underrated around here.
I tear my hair out at some kicks he does but I still think we don’t have that replacement for him we can count on at this stage so unless we get an offer we cannot refuse I don’t want him gone

Its a good source. But only a "whisper" on both counts.

Best thing I can see if ziebell leaves then surely we get a PP. 2 leaders leaving. Make it so we have to trade it, we need some sort of experience in the backline next year

I'm ok with jz leaving.... he did a lot better than I expected down back but happy to get a running hb in there... still plenty of exp with hall and corr back there

BigOa = the Orbison.

Tarrant-gone
JZ- gone ( he's our Cpt)
Ately- ??
Dumont- ???

They want to trade for taz or swap to avoid diluting their chol fa

BigOa = the Orbison.

Tarrant-gone
JZ- gone ( he's our Cpt)
Ately- ??
Dumont- ???
Yet even with all these departures we would still have more over 30's in our team than either Melbourne or The Dogs teams running around this week.

Strange days indeed (which wasn't sung by the Big O btw.)

BigOa = the Orbison.

Tarrant-gone
JZ- gone ( he's our Cpt)
Ately- ??
Dumont- ???

where is JZ going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back