Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
One less after we take CCJ.

be nice to see CCJ kick a few goals on Robbie next season...., instead of blaming the players for leaving, maybe the tiges "army" might be better served by reflecting on their own club and why they didn't give players opportunities but rather chase 30+ yo's to fill gaps.

If we want a cheap young defender Lewis Young from the dogs out of contract

has been used mainly ruck and forward but his natural position is KPD

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
I think we would accept taz for ccj straight swap as a trade.
38 for ccj and gaining 39 for taz as compo would effectively be the same thing.

nah fk em, walk CCJ to PSD and take the afl's compo pick for taz....let them get nothing for Chol.
go poke that where the sun dont shine tiger army.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
nah fk em, walk CCJ to PSD and take the afl's compo pick for taz....let them get nothing for Chol.
go poke that where the sun dont shine tiger army.
Id prefer the club gets this done cheaply.
So we can use the PSD threat on the next player we want.
Sydney Stack would be my vote for next target.
Hopefully the day after CCJ goes through.
Play hard ball with that Dimma.
I will buy them kebabs and lap dances.

Last edited:
Incoherent and borderline illiterate as it is, I still think he makes some valid points. I have it on good authority that whenever Lynch and Prestia return to the Gold Coast the Sun Army makes sure that the Hooters waitresses never lean even slightly forward when they serve them.

I see.

1632376090083.png

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
If we want a cheap young defender Lewis Young from the dogs out of contract

has been used mainly ruck and forward but his natural position is KPD

Sam Skinner ex lions trialled with us in the pre season as a forward. Playing in defence in the SANFL grand final for the panthers sounds like he's taken to the role well. My lions mate here really hoped we picked him as thought he showed quite a bit. Perhaps worth another look if he performs on the big stage.

It’s difficult to predict who Sam Skinner will line-up on but South’s impressive key defender is relishing his newfound role in the backline. The former Brisbane Lion snared 11 intercept marks against Norwood in the 1st Semi-Final to be one of the best players on the ground, and a huge influence on the result. Reynolds is adept at moving up the field when required, as evidenced by him taking marks in defence in the Second Semi-Final. If he can keep Skinner accountable while kicking a couple of goals himself, it could go a long way toward a Tigers win.

Sam Skinner ex lions trialled with us in the pre season as a forward. Playing in defence in the SANFL grand final for the panthers sounds like he's taken to the role well. My lions mate here really hoped we picked him as thought he showed quite a bit. Perhaps worth another look if he performs on the big stage.

It’s difficult to predict who Sam Skinner will line-up on but South’s impressive key defender is relishing his newfound role in the backline. The former Brisbane Lion snared 11 intercept marks against Norwood in the 1st Semi-Final to be one of the best players on the ground, and a huge influence on the result. Reynolds is adept at moving up the field when required, as evidenced by him taking marks in defence in the Second Semi-Final. If he can keep Skinner accountable while kicking a couple of goals himself, it could go a long way toward a Tigers win.
He’s an option too but the bonus with Lewis Young is he can pinch hit ruck if needed also

and Young’s played games this year in one of the best 2 teams in the afl albeit out of position compared to skinner in the SANFL

He’s an option too but the bonus with Lewis Young is he can pinch hit ruck if needed also

and Young’s played games this year in one of the best 2 teams in the afl albeit out of position compared to skinner in the SANFL

This is true. Very ineffectively pinch hit it should be said. Stands out because he wears long sleeves rather than for his ruck work, it should be further said.

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Yeah TZ could be a pretty handy pick up. I think the Doggies rate him. We could do worse i reckon. Good call TZ.

but there's fu** all else to do

I know, there is nothing wrong with flinging out an opinion about what you think someone is worth or what possible deal could work (in our favour), but i think investing a lot of time or personal anguish and fighting with opposition supporters about it is probably psychologically damaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah TZ could be a pretty handy pick up. I think the Doggies rate him. We could do worse i reckon. Good call TZ.
Yeah dogs want to keep him but he’s still out of contract and played only ruck and forward at the dogs this year when others injured

would be easy to get if we want

I know, there is nothing wrong with flinging out an opinion about what you think someone is worth or what possible deal could work (in our favour), but i think investing a lot of time or personal anguish and fighting with opposition supporters about it is probably psychologically damaging.

The chorus

All Australian
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I am amazed at the personal anguish and animosity the CCJ trade has caused on both sides on Bigfooty when we have no idea yet how the actual trade will play out

I am amazed at the personal anguish and animosity the CCJ trade has caused on both sides on Bigfooty when we have no idea yet how the actual trade will play out

We do actually. We are giving them Pick 1 of course. And rightfully so. Don't anyone dare say anything to the contrary

The Lone Latic

Glutton for Punishment
Oct 8, 2011
Watching the Latics fail repeatedly
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wigan Athletic

wazza03

All Australian
Aug 31, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why would we worry about helping them out to not dilute their compensation pick if by doing that will affect any compensation that we will receive?
We need to play hard ball on this one.
Tarrant can walk to them under free agency, no trade.
Even if we get no compensation, don’t bend over to help them!
CCJ for a future third round pick.
Need to keep picks 1,20 and 38.
I’m confident that we’ll be able to pick up a handy player at pick 38.
We hold all the power here and it’s called pick 1 in the PSD.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back