List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Tim O’Brien from the hawks is a free agent. Could be a decent money ball free get to add to KPD stocks

You think you hate Polec & Mahoney TZ, wait till TOB Is playing for North, you’ll forget about the other two.

He’s a genuine spud and Hawthorn supporters can’t stand him.

Apparently Tim O’Brien from the hawks is a free agent. Could be a decent money ball free get to add to KPD stocks

He will be 28 before next season…… Why bother? I would rather Talia who has runs on the board. I am honestly astonished O’Brien is still on a list.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lewis Young ******* sucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect your schtick, but you also need to respect yourself. Nothing wrong with throwing out names for discussion, but geez I'd hate to see the players you don't think are worthy of mentioning as an option.

So for arguments sake:

We keep 38, get 39 (potential Taz FA compo), and CCJ thru the PSD. Lose Taz.

Richmond get Taz as a FA. Lose CCJ and Chol with no compo.

I like it.

They want us to trade Taz and 38 for CCJ.

So we get CCJ. Lose 38, 39 (taz compo) and Taz.

They get 38, 39 (Chol compo could be better .... I dunno) and Taz.

I guess you can't blame them for trying.

So we keep 38, get CCJ as a trade for Taz. Lose any taz compo and Taz.

They get Taz and whatever Chol compo there is.

Its a compromise but ... we don't have to do this? Why should we? We lose a draft pick and the one we had might get pushed back one place. Which might be the difference between the last good prospect who slid because of covid and some spud. What benefit is there for us to not break their balls in this situation?

Excellent post! I guess the value of Taz's compensation will be the decisive factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back