List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFL captain I can understand.
But I thought list spots were at a premium.
By all accounts he is a great trainer. I can see how he could help drive standards.
Talking about lynch?
I guess the club would like the cover if every tall in our side got injured.
Having him VFL listed only might screw us over if we have to go into a hub situation next year too.

VFL captain I can understand.
But I thought list spots were at a premium.
By all accounts he is a great trainer. I can see how he could help drive standards.
I’d see it’s as lynch vs tc, I guess with CCJ coming across the need for ruck cover is less.

Figure into it as a way to get around the soft cap, yeah it’s fine

Still haven't gotten any confirmation TC is leaving.
Wouldn't love him in a coaching type role if possible.
Seems to work really well with the younger guys.

Lynch yep.
Maybe the club has been granted extra list spots as a draft concession?
I still dont think he is worth a spot.
It just seems odd to me.

It's a coaching role, they just don't want to pay him out of the footy department cap and it allows him to play VFL. Port did the same with Goldsack.

Whoever got Petracca to get fitter is why they are premiers- he was degoey like with a few good games a season.
Now he’s almost unstoppable and can’t be tackled - skills are off the charts as well.
Can Zurhaar get to that level
He used to have legs like tree trunks. He must have been banned from leg weights.

I’m not really clear what you are saying here ferbs, but I’ll give it my best:

Well for starters Stringer was pretty handy in their first flag in 60 odd years……he turned out to be difficult to manage because he’s a massive tool but he could/can play.
Yeah he was good in that season but bad for team unity and a bit of a campaigner in general.

Just having a go at him. But also that commenting that getting Schache in for anyone isn't really a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's favourite show, Trade Radio, starts tomorrow.

Can’t wait for that Matt Rendell muppet to butcher every name on our list. Uniackie-Davies and Zooohar were the personal favourites from last year.

4th in 2018.

You have more of a chance of being rimmed by JHawkins.

Since 2011 they've finished 13, 16, 17, 17, 13, 11, 9, 5 (made the PF), 17 and 9 before this year. In 2019 they drafted Jackson and Pickett. But that didn't win them the game yesterday.

This was the second time they'd made finals in 15 years!! Their forward line is Brown, Tom McDonald and Bailey Fritsch with cameo performances from Pickett (but he's two years from being drafted so that'll change. He is a gun.)

I'm not expecting us to win the flag next year, or even make finals. We're less than 25% chance of that imo. But Melbourne have come from nowhere off the back of a few players committing to reaching their potential. The footy department should be looking at melbourne and saying "that could be us in two or three years" and making sure the players understand that it was hard work and commitment that got them where they are right now. (Probably being collectively rimmed by JHawkins clones from perth at this moment.)

We need to be capable of playing finals in 2023 and pushing hard into the top 4 in 2024 at least.

Otherwise we aren't trying hard enough.

Do they still have Barrett, McClure, and The List Manager ?

If "The List Manager" is still Terry Wallace, then we'll follow his lead and...

The Dogs would be mad not to be enquiring about Goldy..

Not sure what they could offer and we would probably laugh in their face anyways, but gee they need a bonafide Ruckman to make use of the core group they have right now before the window closes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back