List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Shaun Atley may remain on the list next season.

You know I don’t really have a problem with that at all. Shaun for all the stuff he cops on here (I think even from me) is a perfectly adequate AFL player. He can come in a play a role and I don’t have any issues having a professional like Ats on the list.

haha yeah im serious.

Next to no chatter about him at the moment.

Would not shock me at all to see him get 1 year.

I reckon Taz departure will see a real microscope put on the defensive unit by Brady and Nobes. Do we have enough experience? Is Atu ready for 22 games? will Bonars body hold up? Where is Perez at?

All questions that could lead to Atley getting another year.

haha yeah im serious.

Next to no chatter about him at the moment.

Would not shock me at all to see him get 1 year.

I reckon Taz departure will see a real microscope put on the defensive unit by Brady and Nobes. Do we have enough experience? Is Atu ready for 22 games? will Bonars body hold up? Where is Perez at?

All questions that could lead to Atley getting another year.
We can put on old defense out there without Ats, Taz or even JZ if we have to. While not all their experience is in def, its not young. Even Mckay was drafted 6 years ago.

LMac Mckay Corr
Turner Walker Hall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

l look at like this: Atley hasn't been delisted because North either have not found a player to replace him or are waiting for the player to finish playing finals. If this is that case who out of either Melbourne or the Doggies have a player who would take Atleys position that North could be after?

7, 28, CCJ
For
2022 1st, Tas
See, this is why trading players who have agreed to it on draft night should be a thing. I've already said that I'm in favour of trading our 2022 1st and if it got past pick 6 and a Rachele, for example, was still there, this is the exact type of deal I'd love for us to look at to get him (albeit, maybe with one more pick like a future 2nd/3rd going to us).

I'd love this suggestion if we knew for sure that someone we rated highly would be there at 7.

l look at like this: Atley hasn't been delisted because North either have not found a player to replace him or are waiting for the player to finish playing finals. If this is that case who out of either Melbourne or the Doggies have a player who would take Atleys position that North could be after?

Could just be that they are happy to offer him a one-year deal if there is a spot on the list left after all the trading is done. If they get enough quality players in they will let him go.

The GF is also meaningless unless we are playing.

That’s just me, I couldn’t give two shits about the game, it’s f’ed, it’s boring, it’s a joke and unwatchable.
I suppose my next question would be when do they become meaningless to some. When we cannot make the top 4 top 8 cant make finals.When there is a chance we wont finish last just curious on peoples thoughts. Like i have said before none are meaningless in my opinion regardless of anything. Just a personal opinion.

Has he actually requested a trade to North yet?

Take it as done. Dimma and Riewoldt have confirmed it. I think there's a rule you can't nominate clubs until after the GF (hence Cerra to "Victoria" and FA's exercising their right to take up free agency without nominating clubs yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back