List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted similar a couple days ago. Perfectly adequate as a third tall defender. Strength in unity TZ
Good call out by you then

TOB can take a big mark, is a good kick for a KPP and is fairly athletic

getting him for free seems astute, i wouldn’t have raised him If there was a need to trade but as a free agent he’d be good compared to a state league defender

Tim O'Brien is like Hawthorns Mason Wood.

Almost a running joke from their supporter base how he has managed a 10+ year career to date given how strong their list has been during that period.

He's always just about to come good.....

Good call out by you then

TOB can take a big mark, is a good kick for a KPP and is fairly athletic

getting him for free seems astute, i wouldn’t have raised him If there was a need to trade but as a free agent he’d be good compared to a state league defender

He isn't strong enough to compete with the really big guys, and his support when he played down back was Kyle Hartigan or Frosty. As you said costs nothing too. I think as a 3rd he would be fine.

Think you guys are looking at the wrong O'Brian!

Lochie, is someone I think we could look at. Nice Froggy replacement and another from that 2017 crop. OOC as far as I know.

Carlton have screwed his development. Lovely kick though.

Think you guys are looking at the wrong O'Brian!

Lochie, is someone I think we could look at. Nice Froggy replacement and another from that 2017 crop. OOC as far as I know.

Reminded me a bit of Craig Turley, might just be the hair flick though :) Nice ping from outside 50, and obviously a strong runner. Remember Simon Black was an awesome runner prior to football. Good leg, nice technique, we can always do with more lefties ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis Young ******* sucks

Cannot again stress how bad he is. I've seen nearly every Dogs game this year and where he's played, he's been genuinely near their worst on ground every time. He would make us immeasurably worse as a team, an organisation, and a concept. I would rather we ruck Jacob Edwards, all 71 kilos of him

From a purely interest and speculation point of view. The last 24 hours have been discussing Tim O’Brien. Very few big names out there. Not much fun.
I think we will bring in more than most clubs this trade period.
We are one of the only clubs with cap room.
Lets hope its more hits than misses.
At the current point in time, Its in the clubs best interest to not have any other potential targets publicised.
Until the CCJ business is finalised.

From a purely interest and speculation point of view. The last 24 hours have been discussing Tim O’Brien. Very few big names out there. Not much fun.

There's always a few that come out of the woodwork at the last minute. We didn't expect Stevo last year, or Young (from my admittedly poor memory)

Just go to the draft.
Plenty of decent state league players that will fill our needs and young enough to grow with the team.
Someone suggested Eddie Ford goes to the backline so I'm not taking much notice of the thread until trade time.

Tim O'Brien is like Hawthorns Mason Wood.

Almost a running joke from their supporter base how he has managed a 10+ year career to date given how strong their list has been during that period.

He's always just about to come good.....
I hope we are not listening to there supporters now.

There's always a few that come out of the woodwork at the last minute. We didn't expect Stevo last year, or Young (from my admittedly poor memory)

Young had an article on the AFL site pretty early days about the way we wanted to go about it. We ended up trading for him in the same trade that got Martin to Dogs. Sleevo on the other hand, a nice surprise

Lewis Young sucks. That game against Sydney was embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back