List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sort of thing is why I stopped listening to Trade Radio. Too much dead air to fill because nothings happening so they go full Kane Cornes. You should never go full Kane Cornes.
Yesterday I both started and stopped listening to trade radio. Seemed to be mostly Bunnings ads and BS, with a splash of Goddard talking about himself in the 3rd person.

Just reading this makes me feel stupider. It’s a fun game though.

hurricane’s Top Seven Coaches with names staring with D.
1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum

"I don't think he's front of mind for either of the SA clubs. It's still up in the air whether he stays at North Melbourne."

- Mitch Cleary on Trent Dumont

That sort of thing is why I stopped listening to Trade Radio. Too much dead air to fill because nothings happening so they go full Kane Cornes. You should never go full Kane Cornes.
Why start it a week earlier then trade period. They run out of thing to say when there’s actually things happening.

Nik Cox and Logan McDonald ahead of Nick Larkey/Ben McKay is pure Llordo.

Doesn't he watch us at all and not one defender good enough in that group?

Doesn't Cox play wing atm? How many games and goals has Logan got? What has he gone other then being pick 3?

This is at Rannell level crap.

1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum

Nice, although I would have liked to have seen the "number 6 will surprise you" teaser in the heading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum

Justa quick thing, number 6 on your list is Zoohar and not Zurhaar.

1. Dennis Pagan
2. Damien Hardwick
3. David Parkin
4. David Noble
5. David Teague
6. Cameron Zurhaar
7. Damien Drum
Dude Damian Drum is a better coach than David Teague.

WTF are you on about?

"Jarrod Cameron will have a year off next year."

- Sam Edmund

I’d be happy for Trent to stay on a 1 year deal
He's going to need to. He has no buyers and his worth is ATL. If I was North I'd offer him base salary because it's that or SANFL. Then it's up to him to prove his worth and aim for more in 2023.

"I don't think he's front of mind for either of the SA clubs. It's still up in the air whether he stays at North Melbourne."

- Mitch Cleary on Trent Dumont

I am more than happy to keep Trent and he can have first crack at the defensive wing role in 2022, try and model it on Gus Brayshaw's role. He had a very limited pre-season with his calf issues and I am willing to forgive his year as a result. If there is no interest in him I'd be happy keep him on a 2 year deal with triggers for a 3rd. He is only 26, is a good trainer, good runner and there is a room for him should he want to stay. If young guys like Lazzaro are forcing out Trent based on form I think we are in a very good position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back