discodaddy

All Australian
Jun 13, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
There are no others
Unless we recruit another KPD, it'll be 22 game for Walker even if Corr is fit. McKay and Corr alone isn't enough.

But honestly, Walker isn't that much of a downgrade on current Taz anyway, if at all.
Yeah I think 1v1 and aerial contests Walker's in the same neighbourhood as Taz. Nowhere near as good a ball user, unfortunately.

Nutjob

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think this is the issue at West coast.

He can't replace Allen, Darling or Kennedy in the forward line.

Similarly they prefer Barrass, McGovern and Rotham down back.

He was trialled on the wing and was okay. I think he'd go well in a set position. He'd give us depth forward, and if he was available in the PSD that'd be fantastic for us. He was a 'no' from WCE during the Kelly trade, so he remains highly rated.

Kennedy is just about done and Darling isn’t far behind. If WC rated Brander they would have offered him a contract, as they will have holes up forward in the next year or two.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Again re: Brander, watch the tape of our win vs WCE he was remarkably influential.…….. for us

A tall fast flanker that is afraid of a contested footy and cannot take a contested mark to save his life, no thanks.

Skinner/Battle/Kreuger are better options.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
He didn't play against us. Any influence would have been very remarkable.

4c1ae1748633b89d7a4f08d896032439.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by Nisbett's comments re Brander, sounds like they have no intention of keeping him at all. So he will be delisted if they can't trade him. For mine, he can come over and play VFL for us and maybe we take him next mid season draft.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He didn't play against us. Any influence would have been very remarkable.
Ah it might have been rotham. Apologies

Have you decided whether you'll change your BF handle/name yet or too soon?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Won’t be changing Haze.
I alluded to it before, I was on here months before Robbie was drafted (no connection to Tarrant/just same nickname)

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back