List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rumour is that the dees have got cerra.
I would have chosen them also.
Thats going to be a very hard trade for them to finish.
Sneaky chance it goes to the PSD.
If they’ve got him they’ll get a deal done

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rumour is that the dees have got cerra.
I would have chosen them also.
Thats going to be a very hard trade for them to finish.
Sneaky chance it goes to the PSD.
Just offer a 1st and 2nd next year for him.
They'll get it done.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeh wouldn’t touch Rotham

Ok guess that answers my question then! Also thinking about it clavarino must be a no good too if sts delisted him yet still appear in a need for a kpd as now interested in freddy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who was the last player to be walked to psd but picked up by a club other than the walker...

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who was the last player to be walked to psd but picked up by a club other than the walker...

Nick Stevens?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That said its not usually come up with teams that haven’t got a daily high psd pick
Yep, as i said a sneaky chance.
2 things have worked in our favour so far.
1. He is going to a club with limited draft picks.
and
2. He is going to a club that wont be able to blast us out of the water with salary cap in the PSD.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would we take him though if his heart set on dees?

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No idea how they're going to satisfy freos demands. Surely they'll have to get rid of a promising player (to the dockers or traded to another club to get the pick) + offer up next year's first. Can't see it happening unless it's next years first and a pick around (8-12)

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ones a spud the others a shittruck.
fair enough understand the confusion.
Not sure i get it to be honest. Rotham is doing exactly what Sinner is doing over SA pretty similar rolls out put similar but Rotham doing it in the AFL not the SAFL same age but 3 or 4 less knee ops. Think posters are only looking at the game against us and he was quite good in that game besides a few mistakes that every player makes anyway half the forum is going nuts about getting Skinner but bagging the crap out of Rotham who has had a really solid year and has improved each year.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
No idea how they're going to satisfy freos demands. Surely they'll have to get rid of a promising player (to the dockers or traded to another club to get the pick) + offer up next year's first. Can't see it happening unless it's next years first and a pick around (8-12)

It pisses me off that teams can court a player when they’ve got * all to trade with. Cerra will accept Melbourne’s offer and Freo are backed into a corner. They accept an unders deal or let him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back