List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brayshaw, most of his family is here, still think they may trade with a 3rd party to get it done
Brayshaw has already said he wont play for freo.
Weideman may get the a second from another club.
The best the dees can offer is next years first + 33(2021) + something from a player.
If they trade in another second rounder for next year they can move there 2022 2nd also.
so 17ish (2022) + 3 second rounders.
not enough imo.

Brayshaw has already said he wont play for freo.
Weideman may get the a second from another club.
The best the dees can offer is next years first + 33(2021) + something from a player.
If they trade in another second rounder for next year they can move there 2022 2nd also.
so 17 (2022) + 3 second rounders.
not enough imo.
Still think a 3rd club will get involved, out of Brayshaw I wasn’t sure who else Freo could get 👍

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes
Quality all over the ground.
Crazy depth also.
They will win next week.
At least we will still have the aints to laugh at.

Not sure about quality all over the ground.... bbb and TMac aren't anything to be feared really. Kosi and Fritsch are good but not always in the game. Lever or may go down they have a big hole to fill there.... Gawn too who is back up if he goes down? Daw! And if a mid goes down ie a viney Oliver or petracca what's next in line... not sure about the crazy depth, had a very fortunate ssn injury wise. Just Tomlinson out really

I still think doggies have too much for them

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure i get it to be honest. Rotham is doing exactly what Sinner is doing over SA pretty similar rolls out put similar but Rotham doing it in the AFL not the SAFL same age but 3 or 4 less knee ops. Think posters are only looking at the game against us and he was quite good in that game besides a few mistakes that every player makes anyway half the forum is going nuts about getting Skinner but bagging the crap out of Rotham who has had a really solid year and has improved each year.

Rotham is highly rated over there or at least was hence surprised he hasn't be signed up

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It pisses me off that teams can court a player when they’ve got fu** all to trade with. Cerra will accept Melbourne’s offer and Freo are backed into a corner. They accept an unders deal or let him walk.

Clubs shouldn't let players get ooc then? Same happens in premier league.... manu have a choice to sell him in jan or he leaves free of charge in the summer...

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Clubs shouldn't let players get ooc then? Same happens in premier league.... manu have a choice to sell him in jan or he leaves free of charge in the summer...

You can’t make a player sign. And if he wants to leave that’s fine. But Cerra doesn’t qualify for FA, so he can’t walk to the club of his choice. There needs to be a trade. unless he’s happy to go to the PSD.

It’s not even a comparison to the EPL.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Going by Nisbett's comments re Brander, sounds like they have no intention of keeping him at all. So he will be delisted if they can't trade him. For mine, he can come over and play VFL for us and maybe we take him next mid season draft.
D52C137A-272C-4709-A6C4-36E4B90173B3.gif

Goldy down back?

It pisses me off that teams can court a player when they’ve got fu** all to trade with. Cerra will accept Melbourne’s offer and Freo are backed into a corner. They accept an unders deal or let him walk.
They can deal with other clubs… both Melb & Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If there's one guy up to the task I reckon it's Peter Bell

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Supa_Nova

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Please not. Give him two years i think.
Its a good source. But only a "whisper" on both counts.

Best thing I can see if ziebell leaves then surely we get a PP. 2 leaders leaving. Make it so we have to trade it, we need some sort of experience in the backline next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back