List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would not enjoy seeing Robbie in any other colours. He is a shinboner personified. Especially the way he grinder out an elite career after all his injury set backs.

The talk of his decline is premature in my opinion, he really only had 2 poor games this year. A Limited pre-season and a serious health scare is more than justification for a bit of a down year.

I wouldn’t be against 2 years at all for Robbie, if McKay was to go down (touch wood it doesn’t happen) we’d be completely and utterly f’ed.
Mate, I love him but he was bad in 2020 as well and this year he lost more than a few marking contests to blokes almost literally half his size. He's very close to being cooked imo. Two years would be negligent list management imo and the first decision the new team have made that I really disagree with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the article says we offered him two and he's thinking about it. There's a lot that doesn't fly right in there... it's against our system to give over 30's more than a year. Ziebell would justifiably dig his heels in on his new contract and Aaron Hall would be pretty angry he settled after a career best year. It's a stinky article in a lot of ways and the timing is pretty interesting.
Agreed.

Seems like a "we haven't heard anything from a couple of out of contract players...perfect...richmond thinking about talia...richmond and north linked through CCJ...there's an article here"

Firstly, Nathan Krueger = The Freddie

Secondly, if we have offered Robbie two years and he knocks it back, the ‘North supporters’ melting on socials should stop blaming the club.
Nathan Krueger= the industrial smoothing

The potential premiers thought Maj was worth offering a contract to this year. He hasn't had a look in though, he's played mainly in the ruck in the VFL and their first ruck is now AA captain.

If we cut him 12 months ago I'm not sure what has changed. And being behind Gawn is irrelevant.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You would think if nm wanted to keep Robbie they would have given him the 2 years and that would be that.
Get the feeling Brady is pulling the strings here.

Fight fire with fire and offer astbury 2 years. He wouldn't have had the opportunity to get retirement fat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back