List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane was saying it's a great pick up, has good footy left and should play. Mitch didn't think he should get a game ahead of those two.

Both are wrong. If Lynch played it would be at the expense of someone like Ford and maybe Taylor.

No idea why I've got them on.
I'm suspicious immediately. Kane never has anything nice to say about us.

we need to find out if we’re even still asking

man a poster on here said we're not happy with our fitness levels but have to finish the last year of our three year program before we make changes.
Bam- all gone, he also said we've submitted the required paperwork for a PP.
We have used the same methodology as past clubs that were successful. 2016 the last time we played finals?

We've been abysmal, 7.5 wins from our last 39 games. Pick #2 will be a good start :p

Agreed.
Any idea when we find out?
I still dont expect any draft picks.
A bigger rookie list would be awesome.
We are at a disadvantage rebuilding in a time of list reductions.
Even 2 extra spots would make a huge difference.

I've no idea when we'll find out. I suspect sooner than later and a second rounder would be my guess. Lucky for us we finished 18th.

If the Suns are getting it for winning 7 games this season and we don’t having won 7 across the last two seasons…

…that would be normal operating procedure. Let’s hope the rest regime has more success with it

If the Suns are getting it for winning 7 games this season and we don’t having won 7 across the last two seasons…

…that would be normal operating procedure. Let’s hope the rest regime has more success with it
IF you had of started the second sentence with 'then',

THEN, I would have it was Barrett posting.

IF you had of started the second sentence with 'then',

THEN, I would have it was Barrett posting.

Except if it was from Barrett it would say...

IF this dysfunctional club expect a priority pick for totally mismanaging their list, coaching staff, and high-performance team, and deliberately cutting their list so severely that finishing last in 2021 was a formality

THEN they deserve nothing. Can't reward abject and deliberate mediocrity. The Suns' issues are a decade old and product of their environment. North chose the path they're on.

Last edited:
My mail is the AFL is not keen on giving us any draft assistance.

I don’t know why anyone would be hoping otherwise we will not get anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough Demon Aaron vandenBerg to explore options, trio delisted (afl.com.au)

Wow. They reckon we were tough in 2020. These blokes are probably in Perth in a drunken stupor with their mates and within 48-hours of the club winning the premiership, they're given the arse.

Nope. The record is 3-years (aside from 1916 when Fitzroy won the flag and the wooden spoon in the same season)
Richmond 1917-1920
Essendon 1921-1924
Melbourne 1923-1926
North Melbourne 1972-1975
Brisbane Lions 1998-2001

From Wooden Spoon to Grand Final it's 2 years
Footscray 1959-1961
North Melbourne 1972-1974

The most recent instances of Last to Finals in 1 year
Collingwood 1976-77 (Grand Final)
Fitzroy 1980-1981 (Semi Final)
Melbourne 1997-1998 (Preliminary Final)
Brisbane Lions 1998-1999 (Preliminary Final)
West Coast 2010-2011 (Preliminary Final)
Essendon* 2016-2017 (hahah...like they got past the first week. Anyway, it was when the got a whole bunch of drug cheats back)

Not last but Mel went from 2nd last 2019 to premiers 21....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

man a poster on here said we're not happy with our fitness levels but have to finish the last year of our three year program before we make changes.
Bam- all gone, he also said we've submitted the required paperwork for a PP.
We have used the same methodology as past clubs that were successful. 2016 the last time we played finals?

We've been abysmal, 7.5 wins from our last 39 games. Pick #2 will be a good start :p

I really hope this is true. Surely someone can confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back