List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough.
I must be getting more conservative in my old age.
The way i look at it 20 is pretty much a first round pick.
Im greedy I suppose, I want the extra player!
Yeah I get it mate and the conservative approach is usually the preferred.

I just have a feeling the core of our youngsters would be fully complete after gaining another 4 x absolute quality top 20 picks in one draft. We could always trade back into the late first round next year if needed too.

Again Dumont is best 22, and who do you intend on filling the list spot with
Dumont is not best 22. I know he played most games this year but that was down to injuries and the young list as much as anything. Lazarro would offer twice as much on a wing; Powell more still. Dumont is slow, has few tricks and can’t kick 40 metres. Time for a change.

Dumont is not best 22. I know he played most games this year but that was down to injuries and the young list as much as anything. Lazarro would offer twice as much on a wing; Powell more still. Dumont is slow, has few tricks and can’t kick 40 metres. Time for a change.
That’s just incorrect, not to say lazzarro won’t exceed dumonts output eventually. Think it’s a coincidence that our fortunes started to pick up as he came back. Pretty underrated is frog

I think he’s a plant sent in by Purple Helmet Barrett to generate some click bait.

Barrett will lead his AFL if/then article with;

If I was a Lizard and I wanted to cross the road, then..
It would be Arden Street..

That should get the punters tongues wagging..

what's this chatter i'm hearing about north taking GWS pick#2 in return for future picks. legit or bs?

I wouldnt mind both JHF and Callaghan.

I guess the best we could do would be the following

In: 2, future 2nd, future 3rd, future 4th
Out: 20, future 1st, future 2nd, future 3rd, future 4th

Along with 38 + Taz for CCJ this would leave us with

1, 2, 69

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "snake" Nick Blakey coming home to North after Josh "loves North Melbourne" Kelly rejecting us would be bloody amusing.

Well done on not going full geek because the bloke at number 1 wasn’t even an Emperor. About the only thing he has in common with Sam Draper. 🤓
Gave him a pass because he said "rulers" and not "emperors". And GJC certainly was in charge of things. I think astrovic knew what he was doing.

GWS dont have a PP.
Your confusing them with the other plastic franchise.
Understandable.

I did!

Far out man, the expansion franchises bring all the soul of a poker night where 2 seats at the table are taken by PCs running Poker AI programs.

** Pardon the interruption **

Would your Club entertain taking Jordan Dawson in the PSD?

** Pardon the interruption **

Would your Club entertain taking Jordan Dawson in the PSD?
Where do I sign and does he want any of us to pick him up at the airport? He’s SA bound though, so I extremely doubt it. I would have more of a chance with Jessica Alba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back