List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’d really like to know our payment structure. I reckon they have got it right whatever it is. We are nowhere near winning a flag - missin some elite mids - have the coin for it?
You are right about our midfield needs but like you say the coin is an issue. Could be a case of having to give something good to get something good in return.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The only one-eyed homer claptrap around here is your post.

how is that one eyed?

In reality he would be a massive long shot to win the bnf at any club. I wouldn’t even put money on him to win it if he stayed at Sydney.

Even with adelaides list I reckon he’s unlikely to win theirs.

The odds he would win ours when we have a bunch of proven standout players would be long odds.

it was a stupid call by a one eyed fan.

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
BBQ at Ricciuto's place.

43A310F900000578-4829416-image-a-7_1503911205482.jpg Total Tool.

Last edited:
how is that one eyed?

In reality he would be a massive long shot to win the bnf at any club. I wouldn’t even put money on him to win it if he stayed at Sydney.

Even with adelaides list I reckon he’s unlikely to win theirs.

The odds he would win ours when we have a bunch of proven standout players would be long odds.

it was a stupid call by a one eyed fan.
It's clear that you don't have the slightest idea how good Dawson is.

His last 9 games he was moved to a new role on the wing. Over that period he 24 touches at 79% efficiency, 7 marks, 1 goal. 114 Champion Data ranking points per game. It might have only been 9 games, but they were 9 elite games. Was probably the best wingman in the comp over that period.

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
His last 9 games he was moved to a new role on the wing. Over that period he 24 touches at 79% efficiency, 7 marks, 1 goal. 114 Champion Data ranking points per game. It might have only been 9 games, but they were 9 elite games. Was probably the best wingman in the comp over that period.

He'll look good at the Crows as we slide.

Nothing is happening at Port for two years. Bookmark it.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What was Amons stats over the same period?

I’ve never said dawson isn’t good.

When posters here were like “dawson who? Could we get him for a second round pick?” I was telling them Sydney would want our 1st + something else.

Stop pretending my calling out the ‘dawson would win our bnf’ claim was some outrageous hot take.

If we went to any board here and claimed that Amon would win their bnf do you think they believe it or disagree?

King_Tredrea

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2007
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dubs, Bills, Chelsea FC

Those are Chad Wingard numbers

Back