List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Third strike lucky you guess?

He's currently serving a ban for tampering with a sample, why do you think he panicked and tampered with it?

After this occasion, he was later tested and returned a positive result for marijuana after West Coast's Elimination Final win.

And now while serving a ban for the first, with the second likely to be served concurrently, he's been busted with marijuana at the airport in Northern Territory.

But this time he's going to finally learn his lesson.
oh gosh no, not the devil’s lettuce!

Rocky may take a 2 year $180k contract. Would absolutely take that, even if only to sit in the Toumpas, Trengove, Mayes list spot!
Rockliff would probably take 1 year year deal if offered. But we should still wait to see how he recovers.

You'd hope we are asking the question of Jordan Dawson if he wants to come home (preferably to us obviously) when he comes out of contract at the end of the year.
Jordan Dawson is a jet. Very similar player to Ryan Burton, arguably a bit better, definitely more durable. I'd happily slot him into Hartlett's spot going forward.

Jordan Dawson is a jet. Very similar player to Ryan Burton, arguably a bit better, definitely more durable. I'd happily slot him into Hartlett's spot going forward.
Agreed can't have enough good ball users but Sydney might not let us get out like bandits this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson has all the hall marks of becoming a gun. The one that i would go hard after (will probably resign soon though) Is Sean Lemmens. Genuine lockdown small defender that we have been craving. Port Adelaide boy aswell who can swing forward

No sign of Port:

Why would there be? The atricle is all about salary cap and the clubs with the weakest lists will be those with the most room to move under the cap. If you have a list with good depth as our is atm you have to pay accordingly. Freo, Adelaide, North Melbourne and Essendon should be no surprises in the salary cap stakes as none of them are likely to make the eight with their current lists.

Dawson has all the hall marks of becoming a gun. The one that i would go hard after (will probably resign soon though) Is Sean Lemmens. Genuine lockdown small defender that we have been craving. Port Adelaide boy aswell who can swing forward
god no

I am not sure we are craving a small defender. Martin Fredericks looks OK as does Lachie Jones and we have DBJ and Burton to go with them. Dawson's stats are pretty impressive and he wanted to come to Port we should have a look but I would not rate him as a must get.

I am not sure we are craving a small defender. Martin Fredericks looks OK as does Lachie Jones and we have DBJ and Burton to go with them. Dawson's stats are pretty impressive and he wanted to come to Port we should have a look but I would not rate him as a must get.
I think a small lockdown is exactly what we are craving. I havent seen enough of Gold Coast to know whether Lemmens is the answer, but ive definitely seen enough of the small quick forwards like Betts, C.Cameron, Tippa etc to know we dont have a suitable matchup for this type of player. I mean we had Tom Jonas on Liam Ryan for large parts of the game a few weeks ago.

195cm+ tall defender is a much more pressing need. With Betts pretty much past it, Charlie Cameron is the only one to give us regular grief. Teams with 2 or 3 genuine 195cm+ KPF's though, is something that we come up against more often.

I think a small lockdown is exactly what we are craving. I havent seen enough of Gold Coast to know whether Lemmens is the answer, but ive definitely seen enough of the small quick forwards like Betts, C.Cameron, Tippa etc to know we dont have a suitable matchup for this type of player. I mean we had Tom Jonas on Liam Ryan for large parts of the game a few weeks ago.
Burton has been doing a great job on these types for years.

Not only is our defence stacked with the addition of Aliir, Jones and Bergman we have two ageing small forwards and a mid thats carrying us on his back at 33. Let’s replace that talent before worrying about small defenders.

Burton has been doing a great job on these types for years.
Burton is great, but Charlie Cameron spanks us regularly, Betts before he was cooked did as well. Even when we flogged Essendon Tippa got 3 goals. There are many more pressing needs, but we've still yet to have a defender stand up and show they can lock down those types of forwards when we play sides. Hopefully Jones or Frederick can do the job once a bit more experienced, as so far none of the other small defenders have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back