List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

big boy jackavoy

Senior List
Oct 4, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I saw a article today about clubs starting to circle lahdams can't find it now to share but the more interest the better.

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Luke Dunstan a mile of signing with the saints apparently.

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What can we expect to get for Ladhams? early 2nd round? late first round?
Depends how much interest there is in him. Hopefully enough to be a seller's market and we get a late first round, but not sure that'd eventuate.

Don't think I'd want to trade him for less than a late first, unless that pick is packaged for a good player.

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Depends how much interest there is in him. Hopefully enough to be a seller's market and we get a late first round, but not sure that'd eventuate.

Don't think I'd want to trade him for less than a late first, unless that pick is packaged for a good player.

Interesting that they feel this year, bar the top 5 - 10 is a weak draft....

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Luke Dunstan a mile of signing with the saints apparently.

Wasn't a fan but have come around over the last month. Just what deal? Maybe Bonner?

rainwizard39

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We need midfield depth. Wines, Boak, SPP, Drew - after that the cupboard is bare.
I agree. I’d rather not overpay for a player who’ll only be depth. The fact he’s not close to a new deal with saints is sounding like he wants too much money.

Wargreymon90

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Getting Dunstan would be similar to when Collingwood got Levi Greenwood after one good year at north.

Will probably end up as a decent enough role player

Lefti93

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, AEK FC
don't hate the idea of dunstan for the right price, like orazio last year. fills a need, could be a jack redden type for us.

would be more likely to head to west lakes i would've thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Could be the Crows have already gotten into Dunstans ear. They are going to be off loading players who may have been still on reasonable money and could pay overs for him with a bit of cap space available.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dunstan wouldn't cost anything trade wise would take Rocky's spot on the list and he is a left footer which is a different look for our inside mids.
Lahdams would have to be a first rnd or would get chewed up with the Jase Burgoyne bid unless we were to package it up.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dunstan wouldn't cost anything trade wise would take Rocky's spot on the list and he is a left footer which is a different look for our inside mids.
Lahdams would have to be a first rnd or would get chewed up with the Jase Burgoyne bid unless we were to package it up.
Problem is we have nothing to package it up with.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rigs

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i wish lol. I was thinking ladhams and our first for their early first and a pic upgrade somewhere later in the draft back to us

Well, they want someone with leadership qualities i'd imagine - which is why i've suggested HH thrown in. Not sure Ladhams and our first is what they're wanting..could be wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back