List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo! Wow would be massive. Wonder why he would come to adelaide

Reading between the lines and searching recent C4 posts, perhaps because west coast see a risk in longer term deal wrt his grooms and other clubs nibbling as a result ?

Yeo! Wow would be massive. Wonder why he would come to adelaide

He may not know it but he is related to Peter Yeo who played for Port Adelaide. It's in his DNA.

If west coast is willing to let yeo go on the back of two seasons ended by injury with an ongoing groin issue that is alarm bells for me.

Smacks of them hoping another team is desperate enough to be caught holding the bag.

Would I rule out us taking on too much risk, knowing that there might be pressure to get results after backing Hinkley to the hilt and making him ports longest serving afl coach?

I play a lot of poker, and at this stage port and Hinkley scare me. I know how tempting it is to follow bad money with good money in an attempt to justify the money you’ve put in the pot.

you make bad decisions.

And that scares me.

I want the best team for the coach after Hinkley, not the “missing piece” to hinkleys puzzle.
if we could get yeo for next to nothing okay,

all it’s cost us is the ability to develop our next players in there and salary to go after other players (which isn’t nothing)

But I suspect over on the west coast board they would be talking about how they could get pick 16 + spp for him (well actually they would be saying how they would be getting Georgiades for him I bet lol).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yippee Yi Yeo.

Well it would have been 2 years ago. Now I'm not so sure.

Watch his game against the Dees this year, he was enormous, had 14 clearances and almost (singlehandedly) dragged the Eagles over the line. Big game player, i'd have him over some of the pea hearts we have in the team. Yes he had injury issues this year but he will do a medical at Port, if our officials think he is fit for next year i'd have him for the right price.

Tredrea just said Crows offer was $1 mill more than Ports over the contract. Sydney's offer was better than Ports.

Crows had to win this one. Firstly for the optics and it fills a far greater need for them. No doubt, based on this year, he can play. Good luck to them.
They reckon 650k over 5yrs, big coin for a flanker, but they have heaps of room to move.

No, the clubs probably aren't petty but the supporters on each side more than make up for it.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering how much flak you've been copping on the Adelaide board since KFC became a PAFC sponsor?

a lot less than you might think.

The colonel is a broad church, who sees the good in everyone ;)

Watch his game against the Dees this year, he was enormous, had 14 clearances and almost (singlehandedly) dragged the Eagles over the line. Big game player, i'd have him over some of the pea hearts we have in the team. Yes he had injury issues this year but he will do a medical at Port, if our officials think he is fit for next year i'd have him for the right price.
I’d have him and let him sit it out and get it right for the first half of the year if that’s what it took. He’s an extremely good player when he’s fit.

They reckon 650k over 5yrs, big coin for a flanker, but they have heaps of room to move.
That is a lot of coin for a reasonable flanker. He isn’t worth that IMO perhaps 450k. Good on him if he can get it and he won’t exactly have to bust his gut to be best 22 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back