List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair MOST companies and clubs manage the timing of their announcements pretty closely now days.

But the Crows seem more cynical than most with their announcements.

yes, but the Crows troll it’s own supporters more than anyone else

Covid breaches - look behind you, we’ve signed DMac

Tex racist incident - oooh have you seen our shiny new Brompton proposals

we’re too busy ******* with our own fans to worry about other clubs

To all Port fans thinking Yeo is available for cheap; that will absolutely not be true. He is also over his groin issues for those of you wondering.

Arguably the best 2 way midfielder in the competition, a clearance monster, versatile, athletic, quick and a big game performer - really wonder how many of you watch West Coast games lol

They reckon 650k over 5yrs, big coin for a flanker, but they have heaps of room to move.
Presume our offer was 4 years at around $550k then?
Decent coin for a wingman/flanker, although he appears good.
Glad we didn't offer any more than that though - responsible approach. If he agrees, it's good business, if not, well ce sera sera and we move on.

To all Port fans thinking Yeo is available for cheap; that will absolutely not be true. He is also over his groin issues for those of you wondering.

Arguably the best 2 way midfielder in the competition, a clearance monster, versatile, athletic, quick and a big game performer - really wonder how many of you watch West Coast games lol
If you actually think Yeo is the 'best 2 way midfielder in the competition' I really wonder how many non West Coast games you've watched.

Ya a bit precious ain't ya.... Post on ya main account 🙄

Calm down, im yet to see someone undersell yeo in a trade scenario.

If you actually think Yeo is the 'best 2 way midfielder in the competition' I really wonder how many non West Coast games you've watched.

Yeo is only behind Jack Steele when it comes to the best two way midfielders in the competition, elite shut down player and tackler and has won countless head to head battles with guys like Fyfe and Dusty when directly matched on them

I don’t even watch West Coast games that Port are playing in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about Yoe
But i am sure that if Port dont get their decisions right this off season we are going no where next year.
Port are closer to being an average side than they are being a great side!

Was referencing the couple comments I seen from some Port fans thinking he’s available for a 3rd rounder or that a future 2nd would be enough

What were players like Scully, Patton, Treloar and Philips traded for when their former clubs had salary cap pressures? A second rounder would be enough for an injury prone player at a club with a salary squeeze.

Not sure about Yoe
But i am sure that if Port dont get their decisions right this off season we are going no where next year.

I don't see that, I think with the right coaching we still have upside. Regardless of age we need some more high end midfielders

We shouldn't be trading our future away with potential long term players with upside (Ladhams, Houston, etc).

Rather try to see if any clubs nibble at mature types for a quick fix, such as GC (think Lienert, Motlop, DBJ).
Or perhaps an injured young type (eg Farrell) that they back themselves in to get up and out of the medical room?

The different isn’t as big as it sounds.

If the crows was 5 years at 600 (I think that’s what they said on nine) then us going 4 years at 500 would result in a 3 million v 2 million comparison.

That said - if we were ‘really keen’ as CD said, then 4 @ 500k doesn’t sound like we were trying to get him on $
He just isn't the position we need.

He would be a like but not a need.

yes, but the Crows troll it’s own supporters more than anyone else

Covid breaches - look behind you, we’ve signed DMac

Tex racist incident - oooh have you seen our shiny new Brompton proposals

we’re too busy ******* with our own fans to worry about other clubs
You should come here more often Sanders.

I often get a chuckle out of how your own board react to your realistic assessments.

Yeo is only behind Jack Steele when it comes to the best two way midfielders in the competition, elite shut down player and tackler and has won countless head to head battles with guys like Fyfe and Dusty when directly matched on them
Hes gone down 1 place already. That was quick.

Not sure about Yoe
I disagree.

We will rise with our u23s.

The big question is whether we try and go the whole way now with a Yeo type or try to keep adding youth to develop with our young guns (and potentially drop for a year or 2 as Gray/Boak fade).

I don't see that, I think with the right coaching we still have upside. Regardless of age we need some more high end midfielders
I have spotted the flaw in your plan.

Where’s this source of 5x650 for Dawson out of curiosity?

only source I’ve seen so far is from Theo on Channel 7 announcing that Dawson has signed a 5 year contract on approximately 500k a year about an hour ago. If true, that’s great value.

or is this source wrong?

Where’s this source of 5x650 for Dawson out of curiosity?

only source I’ve seen so far is from Theo on Channel 7 announcing that Dawson has signed a 5 year contract on approximately 500k a year about an hour ago. If true, that’s great value.

or is this source wrong?

Vicki Schwarz on 9 news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back