24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Can we get Bolton at the end of this year? He’s out of contract and looks to be exactly the type of player we need. Incredibly high impact disposals and goal kicking ability as a midfielder
Hahahahahahahahaha ask trout

Can we get Bolton at the end of this year? He’s out of contract and looks to be exactly the type of player we need. Incredibly high impact disposals and goal kicking ability as a midfielder
Perth teams circling and is holding off contract talks. Which was the big concern at draft time.

Might cost you Ben Long and a 1st rounder, He was friends with Higgins and Butler

but he will stay at Richmond i think

I'd ask the question of Dacry Cameron from Collingwood. Him and Marshall would be a bloody good combo between ruck and forward. Not getting much in the centre circle with Grundy, could toss up the offer of a potential number one ruck gig
Don't mind Cameron. He gets a lot of stick for.being s**t but being Collingwoods only KPF he gets the best defender. If rotating with Marshall in the ruck he'll get the third/fourth behind King, Membrey, Marshall. He'll be a decent player when the attention isn't on him

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't mind Cameron. He gets a lot of stick for.being sh*t but being Collingwoods only KPF he gets the best defender. If rotating with Marshall in the ruck he'll get the third/fourth behind King, Membrey, Marshall. He'll be a decent player when the attention isn't on him

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

The players I would ask serious questions to would be Cameron, Ben McKay (kpd), maibor chol(r/f), Callum Coleman Jones(r/f), Sydney stack(m/d), jake Riccardi(kpd), Kieran Briggs(kpd)

They are all out of contract and worth a future second at absolute best. A few of them wouldn't even be worth that, but they are talented and fill the age gaps we need. Ben McKay could be a wonderful full back for years to come. Sydney stack would be electric with his run and x factor off half back and through the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly staying ?

That would be a crazy contract to commit to for them if it's the case. They do have some big names out of contract though

GWS
Brent Daniels
Callan Ward RFA
Callum Brown
Daniel Lloyd
Jacob Hopper
Jake Riccardi
Jake Stein
Joshua Kelly RFA
Kieren Briggs
Lachlan Keeffe
Matthew Buntine UFA
Matthew De Boer
Matthew Flynn
Nicholas Shipley
Phil Davis RFA
Samuel Reid UFA
Shane Mumford RFA
Thomas Hutchesson
Tom Green
Zachary Sproule

Good chance
Has priced himself out with any other club, has to stay

It will be a good contract no doubt but he has been a bit of an injury concern and form not where it was a few years ago (TBH I haven’t watched him much this year), he won’t get the same offers he had a few years ago I don’t think.

I'd ask the question of Dacry Cameron from Collingwood. Him and Marshall would be a bloody good combo between ruck and forward. Not getting much in the centre circle with Grundy, could toss up the offer of a potential number one ruck gig
Seen his Insta post? Normally I couldn't care less if a bloke is a complete flog as long as he is a gun. Unfortunately the no flog policy cost us Petrecca and that didn't end well.
But in this case Cameron would have to be the biggest ******tt in the AFL. Can't even look at him without getting angry after seeing that video.

Seen his Insta post? Normally I couldn't care less if a bloke is a complete flog as long as he is a gun. Unfortunately the no flog policy cost us Petrecca and that didn't end well.
But in this case Cameron would have to be the biggest ******tt in the AFL. Can't even look at him without getting angry after seeing that video.

What was it?

Not on Instagram sorry, what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back