24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Webster gets talked up for his kicking on here. He's been poor this year though. DMac has more been a poor decision maker but looks better this year.
He's always been bad for turnovers. His kicking looks good at times because he kicks flat and hard but misses more targets than most.

He's always been bad for turnovers. His kicking looks good at times because he kicks flat and hard but misses more targets than most.

Yeah, I never rated hi kicking as much as others did. He looked like an elite kick compared to guys like Sam Gilbert I guess.

Not sure Briggs is the ruckman we should be chasing if he can't get a game in front of Shane Mumford.

I thought Mumford was only on the list to save money in the soft cap.

Players we could of selected instead of brad hill:

Kosi Pickett
Will day
Mitch georgiadies

shai bolton going ok when ya compare him to long

some of the saints selection make you wonder what drugs they're on.

petracca over mccartin
bolton over long

shai bolton going ok when ya compare him to long

some of the saints selection make you wonder what drugs they're on.

petracca over mccartin
bolton over long

Bolton was a slider and a really bizarre miss when he was there. Remember we got him because he was another Cyril....so Trout picked a VFL footballer instead of a guy that was higher rated and better. Then there was everyone thinking we had Caleb Daniel lined up and we jumped in on Lonie, obviously we can tell short arses apart.

Bolton was a slider and a really bizarre miss when he was there. Remember we got him because he was another Cyril....so Trout picked a VFL footballer instead of a guy that was higher rated and better. Then there was everyone thinking we had Caleb Daniel lined up and we jumped in on Lonie, obviously we can tell short arses apart.

its pretty bad when punters can predict a better outcome

Gresham's kicking is easily his one huge flaw. No elite midfielders in the comp kick like he does. Not sure it's fixable at this point though. He's still more than good enough given his other elite attributes, but I suspect kicking will stop him from going to the next level.
He is actually a good short kick. Needs to stop trying to kick it more than 40meters. Never ends well and he's kicking would look much better if he kicked within his limitations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has seb Ross syndrome...keep it under 10m off the ground and they are excellent kicks. A bit of loop and its anywhere
Yep Seb again, I will get all sorts thrown at me but he is a pretty good kick. Has way more penetration than Gresh, but struggles to get penetration at high speed and tries to kick it too hard to make up for it and then it ends up getting a lot of air. When he isn't running at high speed, his foot skills are pretty good.

Yep Seb again, I will get all sorts thrown at me but he is a pretty good kick. Has way more penetration than Gresh, but struggles to get penetration at high speed and tries to kick it too hard to make up for it and then it ends up getting a lot of air. When he isn't running at high speed, his foot skills are pretty good.

Agreed. It's just this one type of kick he has. His stab passes are brilliant

Was told yesterday he’s got the nod as the CEO of Geelong at years end. Hope we replace him with someone just as aggressive amd forward thinking.
He’s done his best for us and it’s a promotion he’s not getting at st Kilda with Matt Finnis in the job.

Also seems like he’s had his hat in the ring for a few jobs, hate it when they confess loyalty blah blah then shop around.

Looks like we’re losing Satan to Geelong. Not rapt about this. He’s made a couple of iffy calls, but he has improved us a lot since his time here.
How do you know this?

Looks like we’re losing Satan to Geelong. Not rapt about this. He’s made a couple of iffy calls, but he has improved us a lot since his time here.
Was always going to happen that he would get a CEO role
Good for him

He’s done his best for us and it’s a promotion he’s not getting at st Kilda with Matt Finnis in the job.

Also seems like he’s had his hat in the ring for a few jobs, hate it when they confess loyalty blah blah then shop around.

Cats on the edge of the cliff. Why would he when he can go the distance, hopefully, with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back