24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

De Goey. I definitely would. But not sir anything more than a first round pick.

He's such a tease, if his body holds up he's got the ability to be anything, like Dusty anything. Unfortunately he just injures himself standing still. It's a risk but you have to roll the dice on the really top end players. After Hanners we might be a bit gun shy though. His best it incredibly good. I think like Gresham he might have to play mostly as a full time forward to keep his body in some kind of fitness, that might make guys like Butler and Higgins harder to use.

He's such a tease, if his body holds up he's got the ability to be anything, like Dusty anything. Unfortunately he just injures himself standing still. It's a risk but you have to roll the dice on the really top end players. After Hanners we might be a bit gun shy though. His best it incredibly good. I think like Gresham he might have to play mostly as a full time forward to keep his body in some kind of fitness, that might make guys like Butler and Higgins harder to use.
I think he is a forward.. but he’s that type of forward that can change a game. I’d back is to get him right.. depending on what it costs, I’d have a red hot dip. Wont have a better opportunity to snag him. Seemingly getting most of the blame for Collingwoods poor form - which is pretty unfair.

I think he is a forward.. but he’s that type of forward that can change a game. I’d back is to get him right.. depending on what it costs, I’d have a red hot dip. Wont have a better opportunity to snag him. Seemingly getting most of the blame for Collingwoods poor form - which is pretty unfair.
Getting a big contract at a new club doesn't always entice players to find a new gear or attitude.
I'd only want us taking him without parting with a first and without a giant contract, after he's had a reality check like Dusty got when he shopped himself around.

That’s what your worried about with DeGoey?

how about a potential jail sentence?

I still remember when we used to have the same sort of conversations about Dusty...could be anything, world at his feet, his best is elite but he can’t run out a game.

Same for Goddard.

De Goey is still young enough to take his career to the next level. He just needs to be prepared to put in the work and focus on his game.

I tip my hat to players like Battle, who have outstanding work ethics. They recognise their deficiencies and work doubly hard to get the most from their strengths while continually trying to improve in other areas. McKenzie and Joyce are also good examples of players who have been able to stay on a list through effort and sacrifice.

You want to reunite him with Bucks too, you are walking a line most don't want to cross.

Getting a big contract at a new club doesn't always entice players to find a new gear or attitude.
I'd only want us taking him without parting with a first and without a giant contract, after he's had a reality check like Dusty got when he shopped himself around.

Unless he stabs an old lady we aren't getting him without a FRDP involved. To get him for one would be an achievement.

That’s what your worried about with DeGoey?

how about a potential jail sentence?

Well obviously you'd hope that that's already sorted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for the $800k a year he wants
600 to 650 at most

I still remember when we used to have the same sort of conversations about Dusty...could be anything, world at his feet, his best is elite but he can’t run out a game.

Same for Goddard.

De Goey is still young enough to take his career to the next level. He just needs to be prepared to put in the work and focus on his game.

I tip my hat to players like Battle, who have outstanding work ethics. They recognise their deficiencies and work doubly hard to get the most from their strengths while continually trying to improve in other areas. McKenzie and Joyce are also good examples of players who have been able to stay on a list through effort and sacrifice.
Goddard and Martin were both dominating by the time they were 25 though.

Unless he stabs an old lady we aren't getting him without a FRDP involved. To get him for one would be an achievement.
Well like you said he's a tease and loves an injury. First round picks and big contracts are for guys that produce week in week out (see Brad Hill).
No way would I give up a first this year, and a future first would cost us a crack at Bing in the next 3 years.
Mikka is keen, but I'd be leaving this shiny thing on the ground like we did with Treloar.

Jarryd Hayne probably thought similar. Just saying.
So you know the exact circumstances of both incidents i take it , if not your like the rest of us and wouldn't have a clue what went down and if he will get time , Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back