24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Didnt you get aggressive with me more than once going back a few days or have you forgotten that? Is it only a few posters on here and your one of them that can have a go at posters but dont like it back. Keep up the gaslighting? It suits you.

I never called you names...I suggested that you have never watched stkilda play.

You were the name dropper. But that's OK, play the victim card as usual 🙄🙄🙄

Can see Newnes is putting on a clinic as usual 🤨🤨🤨

I never called you names...I suggested that you have never watched stkilda play.

You were the name dropper. But that's OK, play the victim card as usual 🙄🙄🙄

Can see Newnes is putting on a clinic as usual 🤨🤨🤨
Well Jack may be getting to the end of the line with the blues, he is out of contract this year. Maybe a 1 yr superannuation deal at the saints in 2022?

Im not sure that's true , i think a lot judged him off his one game , I had seen him live at all of the practice matches before they all left for Noosa and IMO he was always in front of Bytel , i think he just nervous in that first game.
In saying that i still have plenty of faith in Bytel and of course Leo , Stewart66 was always a big fan of Leo

It was true in the sense that Bytel played more senior footy & Byrnes was only getting the chance to perform well in scratch matches.

Byrnes was also played as a small forward in his only senior game… once he’s had opportunities in positions up the ground he’s come on in leaps and bounds.

I see no reason at all why Bytel can’t do the same. Unfortunately he’s missing out again today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just another gaslighter. Your what's known within the younger generation as a TOK (tough on keyboards) but in real life you jump at shadows. Keep jumping...

Just another gaslighter. Your what's known within the younger generation as a TOK (tough on keyboards) but in real life you jump at shadows. Keep jumping...
who you talking to ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or should we see if there are any suitors for membrey? He’s handy but he’s never won a game off his own boot. If we’re to be serious team we need better key position support for maxy.

You’re the only one abusing anyone Bill.

Happy to take this to PM to save boring everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're becoming a grumpy curmudgeon because you're too attached to this heartbreaker of a club.
StKFC is like having a junkie girlfriend, you just know investing will end in heartbreak.

Positives for me are:
.The Zebs
.The apparent good development at the Zebs now
.The kick in the pants for the coaches
."Closing the gap"
Steele
Crouch
Snaggs
Dunstan
Byrnes
Highmore
Connolly
Bytel
Hill?

Granted there's still much to do and we'll probably miss finals with the hardest fixture and worst injuries in the league, but on the whole the team will be much better off for this year.

Still a pin through the ball sack when we were expecting finals and a serious crack. A bit like going out with a hot chick and she tells you she used to be a dude....then you get over that and she tells you she's given you the clap...then tells you she accidentally drained your bank account to go gambling...then tells you that she's your cousin. The positive is that you didn't give her your car keys..... and you're pumped at how lucky you are. ;)
)

Has been some talk through the year that we were into Fisher McAsey at Adelaide.

Was pick 6 in the 2019 draft. Athletic KPD who can also swing forward.

Yet to play a game in 2021 and with injuries this week Adelaide are playing Billy Frampton, a 24yo back up ruck/forward, at FB instead.

Rekon there might be another "future 2nd round special" coming...

Has been some talk through the year that we were into Fisher McAsey at Adelaide.

Was pick 6 in the 2019 draft. Athletic KPD who can also swing forward.

Yet to play a game in 2021 and with injuries this week Adelaide are playing Billy Frampton, a 24yo back up ruck/forward, at FB instead.

Rekon there might be another "future 2nd round special" coming...

he just signed on, so very unlikely

That Blake Schlenslog bloke who we passed up in the MSD is said to be the best Key defender not in the AFL. Is there a way we can still grab him in the draft

https://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_...ake-schlensog-looms-elite-key-position-player

After watching us today. I think we need to be brutal over the next 2-3 years.

We are carrying too many passengers.

Hunter isn't even depth. He cannot be on our list moving fwd. I dont understand what Kent offers to side.

Ross is too flawed. He's reached a peak and it's not very good.

Dunstan seems to be a real leader out there but his flaws are just too much if we want to have a crack at a flag.

Billings is smart but far too inconsistent. Too many lapses in his game.

I have mixed feelings on Tim Membrey. If Ben King is a possibility things are gonna get interesting

After watching us today. I think we need to be brutal over the next 2-3 years.

We are carrying too many passengers.

Hunter isn't even depth. He cannot be on our list moving fwd. I dont understand what Kent offers to side.

Ross is too flawed. He's reached a peak and it's not very good.

Dunstan seems to be a real leader out there but his flaws are just too much if we want to have a crack at a flag.

Billings is smart but far too inconsistent. Too many lapses in his game.

I'd keep Billings at $450k. His output isn't worth any more than that. Dunstan/Ross I'd take a 2nd rounder for either and be happy. Billings too, for that matter. None are worth 1st round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back