24. James Frawley - Link
25. Dean Kent - Link
38. Oscar Clavarino - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

1 tackle in three weeks. he just needs to get the fu** out of our club. we deserve better for someone we have supported massively. he's been given game time, development and looked after on big contracts based on potential that never came.

i don't care if we walks for a late 2nd. i think we need a culture shift within the group. i'd rather he just goes.
Billings is playing injured and needs an operation to correct the issue yeah?

I don't know if anyone else heard Purple over the weekend, but thinks Essendon are going to offer Bing big bucks.
heard somewhere else, can't remember where that Bing will be offered alot of money from a number of of victorian clubs.

Billings
Would be handy to keep. We just need to stop thinking of him as a potential A grader, he’s a handy player and that’s it. Of course he should be paid accordingly.

The problem isn't us wanting to keep him. It sounds like the problem is Billings thinking he's an A grader and deserving of more years and money than he's worth.

He doesn't seem to add to the culture of the club, not a leader in any way going forward. Hasn't looked to improve or add anything to his game. He's become just a "meh" player, wouldn't be in the top 15 of a premiership team.

2-3 years on an average salary would be a good deal for, let's be honest, a sub-average player. The club will be in an awesome position the day he's a depth player.

I'm not tearing the guy down, it's just a brutally honest assessment of his body of work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings
Would be handy to keep. We just need to stop thinking of him as a potential A grader, he’s a handy player and that’s it. Of course he should be paid accordingly.

We should trade him to the dogs because he is in almost every respect Farren Ray mk2 and it would be a nice bit of symmetry to send him there for stuff all.

“6. Jack Billings

Billings had 19 touches at 45 per cent efficiency and his only tackle in three weeks.

That's infuriating. He's not even averaging 2 tackles this season.
I thought players in their last year of a contract always played to their potential. What a joke. Row 1, seat A, passenger.

We should trade him to the dogs because he is in almost every respect Farren Ray mk2 and it would be a nice bit of symmetry to send him there for stuff all.

Farren Ray is a pretty good equivalent player. Faz used to get good numbers but not be overly creative or damaging too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back