25. Dean Kent - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – tbc (approx. Friday November 19)

List Lodgement 1
tbc (approx. Thursday October 28)

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
tbc (approx. Friday October 29 - Monday November 8)

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
tbc (approx. Tuesday November 9)

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
tbc (approx. Wednesday November 10 - Friday November 19)

Last edited by a moderator:
More as a DFA but we have some interest in Patrick Naish, depending on what happens with our free agents. We were very keen on him 2 years ago and in his draft year.

Last edited:

Looking forward to Part III by early next week you mad campaigners. This is where the real apprenticeship starts for Saints BF newbies!!

I’m expecting a lot of content from you lot, gotta keep my St.Kilda drip feed going and the hype train rolling why I wait through an endless summer. Was only a spectator last off-season but let’s gets this show on the road…

Do you reckon we’ll do a lot more trading for picks this off-season? Seems like the right time to get in the draft.

Also like the idea of picking up some outer/younger/promising players such as Mclean or even Ladhams (if that’s true), to fill a depth role or tandem with Marshall. That being said, both don’t seem like tap rucks, which won’t fill the Ryder void.

Whispers coming out of the Holden Centre tonight are that we've tabled a 9 year offer to Pendlebury for his leadership and he has advised that De Goey is coming with him.

I’m expecting a lot of content from you lot, gotta keep my St.Kilda drip feed going and the hype train rolling why I wait through an endless summer. Was only a spectator last off-season but let’s gets this show on the road…

Do you reckon we’ll do a lot more trading for picks this off-season? Seems like the right time to get in the draft.

Also like the idea of picking up some outer/younger/promising players such as Mclean or even Ladhams (if that’s true), to fill a depth role or tandem with Marshall. That being said, both don’t seem like tap rucks, which won’t fill the Ryder void.
Ladhams played well the other night and had a reasonable year so I would think they would hesitate to let him go. he comes from SA

TRADE NEWS

So I have been in contacts with sauces, mainly my good mate Heinz. But it has come to my attention that a little pink birdy told him that Luke Dunstan has packed his bags and you can book mark it that he can go any club.
Josh Battle may be unhappy with his time at the saints and ask for a trade but may or may not see his contract out.
Whispers that Seb Ross is said to be talking to Essendon, North, Gold Coast and Adelaide, but he may yet stay....you can bet your house on that and take it to the bank.

Did I do it properly?

Whispers coming out of the Holden Centre tonight are that we've tabled a 9 year offer to Pendlebury for his leadership and he has advised that De Goey is coming with him.
I heard 9 years for De Goey as well. Can confirm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADE NEWS

So I have been in contacts with sauces, mainly my good mate Heinz. But it has come to my attention that a little pink birdy told him that Luke Dunstan has packed his bags and you can book mark it that he can go any club.
Josh Battle may be unhappy with his time at the saints and ask for a trade but may or may not see his contract out.
Whispers that Seb Ross is said to be talking to Essendon, North, Gold Coast and Adelaide, but he may yet stay....you can bet your house on that and take it to the bank.

Did I do it properly?
No.

You forgot…”can go any club.”

TRADE NEWS

Did I do it properly?

Seen at Moorabin Airport …. is that a Pink Flamingo? 😱

EF2B82F4-1F7F-45B8-9F42-56B9C69BD2AE.jpeg

TRADE NEWS

Did I do it properly?
Please god no. It's gonna be a long postseason 🤦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back