Paul Hunter

Traded;
Luke Dunstan

Retired;
Jake Carlisle
Dylan Roberton
Shaun McKernan
James Frawley

To see the full playing list list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – Monday November 15

List Lodgement 1
Friday October 29

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
Wednesday November 3 - Tuesday November 9

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
Wednesday November 10

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
Thursday November 11 - Monday November 15

AFL Pre-Season Commences (First to fourth year players)
Monday November 22

National Draft
Round 1: Wednesday November 24 (7pm)
Round 2 – completion: Thursday November 25 (7pm - late)

Preseason and Rookie Drafts
Friday November 26 (3.20pm)

Final List Lodgement
Monday November 29

Pre-Season Commences (All other players)
Monday 6 December

Pre-Season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP)
December - March (tbc)

Pre-Season Christmas Break
Sunday 19 December - Sunday 9 January

Last edited by a moderator:
Pity about Hunter. I know he has his detractors, but I think he would've been better going into next year. Seemed to actually give a s*it, and not take anything for granted. Now it looks like we're getting a bloke who has 10 years or so in the system...is it an upgrade? Who knows...time will tell.
As for Paul....well done, thanks for showing up and helping out. Glad you got to nab a goal in the big league...and Good luck.

I hope Campbell is a whole lot better than Hunter, otherwise what's the point. I thought Hunter had more under the bonnet for next season, but we'll never know now.
He's definitely better.

Depends what you mean by a whole lot better I guess, but I'd tell more confident bringing him in if needed.

I hope Campbell is a whole lot better than Hunter, otherwise what's the point. I thought Hunter had more under the bonnet for next season, but we'll never know now.
Did he have more under the bonnet?
For a bloke who has spent a million years on an AFL list I couldn't believe how easily he was pushed around by real ruckmen. I mean, if you're on an AFL list and never playing seniors you'd reckon they'd know where the gym was.

Pity about Hunter. I know he has his detractors, but I think he would've been better going into next year. Seemed to actually give a s*it, and not take anything for granted. Now it looks like we're getting a bloke who has 10 years or so in the system...is it an upgrade? Who knows...time will tell.
As for Paul....well done, thanks for showing up and helping out. Glad you got to nab a goal in the big league...and Good luck.
Yep. Feel a bit sorry for the bloke. Definitely straight into the deep end with Paddy and Ro both out at the start. Had hope he could reinvent himself over the preseason but I guess it is what it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome, Tom Campbell

Screenshot_20211022-211700_Instagram.jpg

What’s the go with Mason Cox? Interesting he hasn’t been re-signed by the Pies yet (from what I can tell). Would we take him over Campbell if he became available?

Tom Campbell better known as s**t TRUCK CAMPBELL amongst us North supporters.

Hoping he reaches his full potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back