Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Training photos... Looks a pretty obvious IN: Banfield

Picture 15
Sighting of Luke Excellente

Connor (who dominates the gallery of pictures) is giving Luke a few tips on hiding spots.
“Mate when I messed around with Langdon’s ex I found a great hiding spot over there. Belly spent months looking for me around October/November so I could avoid the chop.”

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
There's a lot going on in this photograph. It's actually quite disturbing and plainly has been heavily doctored, presumably as part of some fiendish psy-ops initiative.

First of all, the combination of orange training vest with a beard redder than the freshly spanked arsecheeks of an English public schoolboy is obviously meant to confuse and disorient.

Secondly, what the fresh new hell is this:

Bakery conefingers.PNG

This isn't human. At best it is evidence of some extraordinary photoshopping. At worst? Well, you tell me. I am more than a tad scared of it. Is he knocking off Mr Whippy now?

And don't even start me on the inclusion of what can only be an over-excited teenage fanboy, who "Blakely" is directing off the paddock.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What's the deal with Serong's head tape all the time? He strain an eyebrow?
As far as I can work out, every time JLo tells the media how amazing Caleb is, a trainer has to run out a put a tight layer of gaffer tape around his head to stop it from swelling

You are so right. I hadn’t picked up on that resemblance. Macgyver was such a hoot of a show. All Macgyver needed was a coat hanger and an elastic band and he could do anything.
Including save the universe from aliens.

Mr Cheese

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
You are so right. I hadn’t picked up on that resemblance. Macgyver was such a hoot of a show. All Macgyver needed was a coat hanger and an elastic band and he could do anything.

I assume this was the episode when Mac saved a town that had run out of Plan B?

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
If your enjoyable late-night childhood T.V viewing sessions owe a debt to MacGyver as much as mine do, do yourself a favour and watch the take-off - "MacGruber" (that is, if you haven't already seen it).

Back