Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Non event. Probably tightness. Apparently it’s terrible news for Carlton. Lol. Mark stevens is a toss bag.

On his twitter there is a clip which is largely about North, but at the very end he just mentions the McGovern thing

Stevo out in disguise again @ Ikon Park to swoop in on our injury news.
Do not be right M.Stevens, a fit Mitch was hoping to be seen this year to boost our forward line.

Though enter the JSOS if so. One door shuts, another door opens.

It’s hard to see who starts round 1 but I can’t help but think Cottrell is close to a call up. His energy and tank could be a massive asset against the Tigers move it forward at all cost game plan.
Spitballing a bit but he could make difference in stopping Dusty getting any real momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games has sps played on a wing?

Also, does he have the running capacity?
All that I know is that when he played in the midfield during 2017-19, he was a beast.

I'm not sure if his running capacity decreased over one pre-season, but he was put on HB last year due to injuries to both Newman and Marchy.

I've got to put my trust in the coaches with what they're doing with SPS. At the end of the day, they are the ones who can see inside the four walls of the club.

It’s hard to see who starts round 1 but I can’t help but think Cottrell is close to a call up. His energy and tank could be a massive asset against the Tigers move it forward at all cost game plan.
Spitballing a bit but he could make difference in stopping Dusty getting any real momentum.
No offence to him? But if Cottrell is in our best 22 in round 1 we are not the finals ready side most of us think we are.

Would think he would be quite a way down in the pecking order for his position.

All that I know is that when he played in the midfield during 2017-19, he was a beast.

I'm not sure if his running capacity decreased over one pre-season, but he was put on HB last year due to injuries to both Newman and Marchy.

I've got to put my trust in the coaches with what they're doing with SPS. At the end of the day, they are the ones who can see inside the four walls of the club.
Beast? Really?

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

No offence to him? But if Cottrell is in our best 22 in round 1 we are not the finals ready side most of us think we are.

Would think he would be quite a way down in the pecking order for his position.
You don't play finals in rnd 1 though either. Our rnd 1 side won't be our side when we play finals.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

I'd be ok with that in this instance tbh.

Can't wait for round 5 when umpires stop caring about it. Deserved, it's a pathetic rule.
Brilliant rule IMHO. It will open up the change of direction beautifully. Especially the 45 degree inside kick or handball to running receiver. The team that does their homework will benefit most. Should be custom made for a player like Adam Saad.

I think your over value Cotters a bit.. Dusty would annihilate him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back