Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

If your hair is long enough to require a headband, then you are overdue for a haircut!

Can you OK boomer yourself? Asking for a friend.....

Pretty sure there's a pretty-boy-get-out-clause that stocker is eligible for.

Prefer it to the private school mullets currently in vogue myself.

Not much of a training report but I just saw a Cuningham and Marchbank walking back from one of the ovals around Princes Park with Andrew Russell it looked like that done a fair session. Both sweaty and red in the face.

Also know that Mitch did running in and weight session the other day as well. I'm sure the others are continuing to train, especially the guys coming back from injury.

Just a small positive with so much going on at a macro level at the club. The day to day is continuing unabated.

Not much of a training report but I just saw a Cuningham and Marchbank walking back from one of the ovals around Princes Park with Andrew Russell it looked like that done a fair session. Both sweaty and red in the face.

Also know that Mitch did running in and weight session the other day as well. I'm sure the others are continuing to train, especially the guys coming back from injury.

Just a small positive with so much going on at a macro level at the club. The day to day is continuing unabated.

how'd they go getting over the gutter? no drama once they hit the gravel path?

(i kid, mostly, poor buggers)

I've seen a few of the boys running around Princes Park.

LOB running with Fisher. Initially running together warming up. Then next time round (I was running in opposite direction). LOB (just cruising) had a good 5-7 seconds on Fisher (looked like he was going throw up).

Saw Pitto just cruising around running with a big smile on his face.

LOB running with Fisher. Initially running together warming up. Then next time round (I was running in opposite direction). LOB (just cruising) had a good 5-7 seconds on Fisher (looked like he was going throw up).

Added to the above. Fishers legs look chunky AF. Looks more like a power athlete than an endurance athlete. I was a little surprised by this.

LOB looked svelte.

Imagine coming back for preseason under the new Voss regime overweight

Would be terrifying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s bloody great what the boys have done for Doc. I also get the impression that on top of that there’s an almost military aspect to the boys all showing up to pre season with shaved heads which could translate to a hardness and collective work rate and cohesiveness that we have not seen before. The thing that tops it all off is that it is authentic. I’m sick of spin.

It’s bloody great what the boys have done for Doc. I also get the impression that on top of that there’s an almost military aspect to the boys all showing up to pre season with shaved heads which could translate to a hardness and collective work rate and cohesiveness that we have not seen before. The thing that tops it all off is that it is authentic. I’m sick of spin.
Hear, hear!

Imagine coming back for preseason under the new Voss regime overweight

Would be terrifying
I said this in another thread.

We seem to have brought in lots of guys that are uncompromising and will call anything out when they see it - Voss, Hamill, Diesel and seemingly even the president.

I think a fair few of them are in for a shock next pre-season as it is already, let alone if you're the bloke turning up out of shape..

I said this in another thread.

We seem to have brought in lots of guys that are uncompromising and will call anything out when they see it - Voss, Hamill, Diesel and seemingly even the president.

I think a fair few of them are in for a shock next pre-season as it is already, let alone if you're the bloke turning up out of shape..
I bet McGovern feels a lot of eyes burning him every time he goes out to train. Would want to have a very big preseason this year.

Q - was Andrew Russell prevented from doing his job under Teague?

otherwise, why are the players fitness such an issue?
Big season for Andrew Russell as well. Will be feeling heat also. Underwhelming to date, lots of hearsay re interference etc no idea what's true or not. Fitness v Game plan also raised as issue rather than his conditioning of the squad. This season will be telling. "Let the cobblers cobble"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back