Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Pre-Season Preview - Cameron Bruce

HARKER are you getting to the club prior to Xmas?

No plans HBF but just depends on what opens up.
Things may have been clamped down on given covid, but will have a look when opportunity arises.

Even though we may not see much new in the first week, we sort of will as Kemp, Philp, Ramsay, Dow, Honey, Stocker, O'Brien, TDK etc are all still sort of new.

Love the Drake

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2013
Mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd be hoping Stocker, Dow, TDK and O'Brien turn up looking bigger and stronger. Each is a bit light on for the positions they play and have been in the system a few years. They all need a couple more kg of muscle added to their frames..

And yes, I know they have had time off, but it's all about how motivated they are to be the best.

Jan 16, 2019
Kgari Coast Qld.
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd be hoping Stocker, Dow, TDK and O'Brien turn up looking bigger and stronger. Each is a bit light on for the positions they play and have been in the system a few years. They all need a couple more kg of muscle added to their frames..

And yes, I know they have had time off, but it's all about how motivated they are to be the best.
I thought Dow looked physically good in his last 2nd's games, unfortunately his knee didn't allow to continue. LOB looked bigger, but not in a good way.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Cameron Bruce on Harry ...

azlou

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2010
hampton
AFL Club
Carlton
Cameron Bruce on Harry ...

I agree with Bruce if he remains injury free he will become the best tall forward in the league next year
He is doing a preseason coming into the preseason getting core strength running power upper body looks proportional
He is set to explode with bags of goals and dominate the competition

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

I'd hope Stocker turns up looking leaner, which I think he will.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
1607309847757.png

You know what I love about this photo?

That Jack is in there.

Ed, Cottrell, Walsh, LOB....JSOS.

He worked hard to push into the top running group a couple of years back, and if he's still there after injury, the drama with his dad and the shitfight that was season 2020, then I've got a feeling he'll surprise a few this year with some strong senior performances.

Still not sure on his role, but he's got the smarts and the attitude to impact wherever the club decide to play him.

Benaly28

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 1023940

You know what I love about this photo?

That Jack is in there.

Ed, Cottrell, Walsh, LOB....JSOS.

He worked hard to push into the top running group a couple of years back, and if he's still there after injury, the drama with his dad and the shitfight that was season 2020, then I've got a feeling he'll surprise a few this year with some strong senior performances.

Still not sure on his role, but he's got the smarts and the attitude to impact wherever the club decide to play him.

Have said it many times before he is best 22 when fit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back