Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't TOm Browne say the Eddie played for the best 22 side? So our best 22 has Casboult, Eddie, Parkes, Kennedy & Crocker?
Also, every training session photo gallery I've seen so far has involved lots of players swapping sides. From newbies like Parkes to locked-in-the-starting-team players like Jones.

love nothing more than Dow to smash the game out of the park.
Looking back, Dow's draft year has taken a bit more time than the 2018 draft year.
But, if Dow can make it then it's not a bad draft year after all :D

The more breakouts this year the better we become, all provide important points of difference...
We still have a mountain of upside hopefully most of this lot spike and have great years...

1. McKay
2. Dow
3. Setterfield
4. SPS
5. Fisher
6. Cuningham
7. Williamson
8. Stocker
9. DeKoning
10. O’Brien
Stockers, Williamson, SPS first preseason. McKay was hampered to start 2020 as was Dow.

Received an email from the Club earlier for a chance to enter to win one of 50 double passes to a Member-exclusive training session this Sat 20th March.

The session will be closed to the public.

Any form of public lockout for training sessions is always on the nose for mine.
Gouger gunna gouge though i guess ...

Strange the competition to watch training is for this Saturday after we play Thursday night! I imagine training might be a little bit lighter come Saturday morning for a lot of the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stockers, Williamson, SPS first preseason. McKay was hampered to start 2020 as was Dow.
No doubt a full preseason makes a huge difference, Williamson McKay and Setterfield have had big injury setbacks during their career, Cunners continuous injuries during most of his seasons, DeKoning has missed through two large layoffs knee and back, Dow had the nagging knee injury last year, Fish had the fractured leg a few seasons back while Stocker had some personal reasons for leaving the hub last year heading back home, SPS has had a great run only missing a handful a games tops and O’Brien has not had any major injury setback while the club has tried developing aspects of his game...
The boys that are entering in their 6-5-4 years are the ones I’m really hoping that can raise their games providing they have a great run without any major injury setbacks...

Strange the competition to watch training is for this Saturday after we play Thursday night! I imagine training might be a little bit lighter come Saturday morning for a lot of the boys.
I would suggest it is likley a scratch match for the reserves and that the Best 22 would not be training.

I still want to know, who do you think is gonna have a BO year?

Fisher for me :D
Walsh will be AA. Obviously. On ball now. Less rotations. Longer game. He The game is set up for him this year. I see 30+ a game. I really like Setters on a wing. I don’t think he has amazing hands below his knees which hurt him a bit in the pressure of on ball roles. He’s a lot fitter this year. I like his size and athleticism for the wing. I expect a really nice year from him. And yes, Fisher. If he can stay injury free for a change. He’s slippery. Dangerous. Lethal. He’s a lethal footballer. Could really hurt teams this year. TDk when he returns. He really has ‘it’.

Walsh will be AA. Obviously. On ball now. Less rotations. Longer game. He The game is set up for him this year. I see 30+ a game. I really like Setters on a wing. I don’t think he has amazing hands below his knees which hurt him a bit in the pressure of on ball roles. He’s a lot fitter this year. I like his size and athleticism for the wing. I expect a really nice year from him. And yes, Fisher. If he can stay injury free for a change. He’s slippery. Dangerous. Lethal. He’s a lethal footballer. Could really hurt teams this year. TDk when he returns. He really has ‘it’.
Fisher reminds me of Barry Sanders in the NFL. So quick in a phone booth you think you have him and suddenly he's made you look like a fool.

Any form of public lockout for training sessions is always on the nose for mine.
Gouger gunna gouge though i guess ...

Footy fans: "Members should get more benefits, they're the ones supporting the club financially!"
Also footy fans: "OMG, only members allowed or given access, club is so money hungry!"

Go figure.

Footy fans: "Members should get more benefits, they're the ones supporting the club financially!"
Also footy fans: "OMG, only members allowed or given access, club is so money hungry!"

Go figure.

Members are mostly rusted on, a training session won’t change much for them.
Give the average punter something to like and they may just commit and swell those coffers ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back