2021 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the link
Initially the photos were a bit small to view but worked out how to get them larger
Click on one photo then over to right click slideshow.
This one of Harris stood out
Courtesy of AFL Photos a 8' x12' is $35

View attachment 1067246

c4328a7a76bedd949fd4685e6bc8f6ef.gif

So when the club says match will be uploaded on Monday, do you think they mean at one second past midnight? Just asking for a friend.
Monday, September 17th

Trying to work out how I get the time tomorrow night to watch without Wifey going nuts.

All tips appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Grin - probably depends on what you would have been doing tomorrow night if there *hadn't* been any footy to watch?

If she is ok with footy but not really a fan you could always give her a neck rub or a foot massage for the entire match and get fresh beverages during the breaks ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to work out how I get the time tomorrow night to watch without Wifey going nuts.

All tips appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This is the Doomsday Approach - Let's say wifey spends 20 minutes a day in the bathroom, morning or night, just doing the hair and make up. 20 minutes a day adds up across the year as 121 hours in there. So you may argue there are about 22 Lions games a year, if you watch each for 3 hours you have only spent about half the time watching footy than she does in the bathroom. I think you can add in a few pre-season game to even things up. ( please note - I am not married. Probably obviously why :) )

You are showing your age TFB.

That would be a pop culture reference for the over 50s pretty much.

The ABC did enough reruns that the more cultured under 40s could recognise it (as a hopeless addict, owner of the DVDs, books, and autobiography).

The ABC did enough reruns that the more cultured under 40s could recognise it (as a hopeless addict, owner of the DVDs, books, and autobiography).

Yup, watched a heap of it as a teenager from 2002-2008 when it would be re-run just before the ABC News Bulletin. I've watched each episode multiple times, though I've rewatched more Yes Prime Minister the most and season 1 of Yes Minister the least.

So when the club says match will be uploaded on Monday, do you think they mean at one second past midnight? Just asking for a friend.
Your friend must have woke up feeling especially disappointed this morning?

Classics don't age. And our TV barely moved from the number 2 when I was growing up.

Classics don't age. And our TV barely moved from the number 2 when I was growing up.
Blake 7, Dr Who, The Goodies, Yes Minister, Dads Army, Red Dwarf, David Attenborough, Towards 2000.

I’ll see you lot next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back