Review 2021 U19 Challenge - Vic Metro v Vic Country (Friday July 9, 12pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Champs delayed, the Victorian teams get a challenge match because why not.

Live stream on the AFL website. Friday July 9 at 12pm.

No one is knocking how he gets it, it’s just the way it is. Will the way he plays translate straight into afl, probably not for a couple of years.

Each to their own, but I honestly believe it’s the complete opposite.

The fact that his skill set can also be used as a wing, half back or half forward should allow him to slot straight into the AFL.

Principally because he’ll be getting games much earlier than his inside midfield contemporaries. Also the best teams in the comp are all about link up run.

Each to their own, but I honestly believe it’s the complete opposite.

The fact that his skill set can also be used as a wing, half back or half forward should allow him to slot straight into the AFL.

Principally because he’ll be getting games much earlier than his inside midfield contemporaries. Also the best teams in the comp are all about link up run.
Agree he will come in a be a very good player straight up and have a great career

would put the house on it he won’t be the best of the draft long term

Would love to hear more about players who aren't automatically going to Collingwood.
I’ll give my extended thoughts on my thread tomorrow but Josh Goater is very likely to be in the top 10 of my next rankings and Josh Ward is pushing hard for my top 10. Mac Andrew I still want to see really take a game by the scruff but he is floating around the 20 mark.

Darcy Wilmot is an absolute ripper and Josh Rachele I’m still comfortable having him slide outside the top 15, kicking bags of goals isn’t his focus area for me need to see improvements in other aspects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back