2021 US Open (Torrey Pines South Course)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to be some tournament. Fascinating leaderboard and such a mix of players. Bryson is still well and truly in this after round one. A few of the Aussies also started well. This course will firm up and be brutal if it gets windy. Don’t be surprised if 4 under wins it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good would it be to have two or three people looking for where your ball lands on each hole, would save me about five shots a round lol

Yeah except the TV cameras and rules people would make the “leather wedge” from the rough quite difficult to get away with!

I played with a guy in Moama once who went in the trees we couldn’t find his ball next minute l see him take a ball out of pocket and drops it yells out he found it. I wouldn’t sign his card man was he mad at me needless to say I never played with him again

I played with a guy in Moama once who went in the trees we couldn’t find his ball next minute l see him take a ball out of pocket and drops it yells out he found it. I wouldn’t sign his card man was he mad at me needless to say I never played with him again

This doesn’t surprise me, Santoz is from Echuca.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back