2nds 2021 VFL and East Coast Second-Tier Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Matho just took a mark directly in front, seconds before the siren, and kicked it to prior who was further away from goal at a worse angle.

Is he concussed?

A good couple of involvements for Nakia in our last couple goals, finishing one himself

Has spent a lot of time forward but is running hard. Things happen when he's involved - great to see. If we can get he, CEY and Matho more involved in the second half we're in this with a genuine chance.

Has spent a lot of time forward but is running hard. Things happen when he's involved - great to see. If we can get he, CEY and Matho more involved in the second half we're in this with a genuine chance.
Agree think he might be in the main team next week. Would be good to keep the game close but I think the main thing in these games is to see good signs from individual players. I almost treat them like pre-draft games to see who I think can make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have been trying to get others involved....Berry looking a tad disinterested.

Really? He's been running very hard to try and generate inside 50s. His disposals were letting him down.

Absolutely loving the game from Kiddy so far. Ball use, tackling and even a few intercept marks, offering us some real run and carry looking to receive quick handballs from marks and breaking lines. One of the better games I’ve seen him play and could be a genuine replacement option across halfback for us

Absolutely loving the game from Kiddy so far. Ball use, tackling and even a few intercept marks, offering us some real run and carry looking to receive quick handballs from marks and breaking lines. One of the better games I’ve seen him play and could be a genuine replacement option across halfback for us

Would be bloody nice if he could translate VFL form to AFL off the half back. Would be a good Birchall replacement in 2022.

Honestly I wouldn’t have him too far behind Madden either based off this game

Kiddy could certainly do the distributor and defensive role well, it's just his lack of time in the role that concerns me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back