VFL 2021 VFL fixture - first 4 rounds released

Remove this Banner Ad

barrackers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
That deal is dog sh*t
No mention of youtube streams, so potentially it's just replacing one media with another. It also looks like the 7 coverage is now strictly Sunday's instead of floating between Saturday and Sunday. Therefore there's no 7 match in R2 with ANZAC day falling on the Sunday and no VFL scheduled.

barrackers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've never been a fan of our Friday night Olympic Park matches. One of the things I enjoy about the VFL is the traditional Saturday or Sunday arvo matches, which adds to the local footy vibe. Hoping no Thursday night matches for us, bugger the VFL being moved behind a paywall especially when I currently cannot get to Thursday night footy.

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
No mention of youtube streams, so potentially it's just replacing one media with another. It also looks like the 7 coverage is now strictly Sunday's instead of floating between Saturday and Sunday. Therefore there's no 7 match in R2 with ANZAC day falling on the Sunday and no VFL scheduled.
Yeah 2019 you got two games most of this year you will get three. They claim it’s a massive deal lol

Harry O

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Have the vfl abandoned selecting teams on a Thursday night? Makes it hard to follow a comp if there is no selection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shade

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Southampton
Noticed there streaming the VFL game tonight on youtube

perhaps every game will be broadcast this year in some form be it Youtube, Seven or Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad