VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Some talk there was a vfl scratch match last week between a Melb/Coll combo against a Ess/Carl combo

not sure if it was kept quiet so not to embarrass the state government ??

Some talk there was a vfl scratch match last week between a Melb/Coll combo against a Ess/Carl combo

not sure if it was kept quiet so not to embarrass the state government ??

Because IF found out before the game then it would not Happen

Not yet.

Community sport can train from this weekend, but no competition I dont think.

But wont be too far off.

Is VFL just community sport (classified as), not professional? If so it will be the wknd after, from what I was hearing, community sport can train this wknd, and matched permitting will start next wknd.

Is VFL just community sport (classified as), not professional? If so it will be the wknd after, from what I was hearing, community sport can train this wknd, and matched permitting will start next wknd.
community, professional would be top level, would be afl.

Might not be time to make up the lost fixtures. Vic teams have stopped... Yet the northern teams have continued to play.

Turns an already makeshift comp into alphabet soup

Why expand the comp to an Eastern seaboard one with knowledge that there could still be state shutdowns due to Covid?

Might not be time to make up the lost fixtures. Vic teams have stopped... Yet the northern teams have continued to play.

Why expand the comp to an Eastern seaboard one with knowledge that there could still be state shutdowns due to Covid?
Plenty of time, just means vic teams wont have any byes. Where interstate clubs will now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess Northen State Teams have there Normal Byes where Vic Teams used them all up

I normally get to half a dozen games or so and that is what I love too. Have hardly seen them this year.

I’ve managed just two VFL games so far, but I did get to see both Poulter and Bianco (in different games) and thought…hmmm…😍

If VFL starts up next week, would our AFL listed players even be allowed to play VFL during our AFL bye round? I'm pretty sure there is an AFLPA mandated week off during the season? Does anyone know if that is correct/incorrect?
Yeah I assume all AFL listed players get the week off, so wonder how that would work if we have used up all our byes in the VFL.

Yeah I assume all AFL listed players get the week off, so wonder how that would work if we have used up all our byes in the VFL.

Maybe be better for the AFL Reserves Sides Games Start after the AFL Byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back