VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fin Macrae now been in the top 2 or 3 contributors in both hit outs he’s had now and by the reviews of on lookers he looks a class above.
I genuinely believe even though he’s had a year off he truly cannot offer any less than what Cal Brown does. Get him in Bucks ffs

And Henry has had a week back to get his confidence up, one more and he should be straight back as well. Once again he can’t to any worse than WHE the potato.

Also would love McReery and his pressure in over JT every day of the week.

Fin Macrae now been in the top 2 or 3 contributors in both hit outs he’s had now and by the reviews of on lookers he looks a class above.
I genuinely believe even though he’s had a year off he truly cannot offer any less than what Cal Brown does. Get him in Bucks ffs

And Henry has had a week back to get his confidence up, one more and he should be straight back as well. Once again he can’t to any worse than WHE the potato.

Also would love McReery and his pressure in over JT every day of the week.
Those are the 3 changes that really need to be made for us to be moving forward imo. We also need to be using Daicos on the wing again instead of up forward. No idea why they’re using T Brown there instead of on-ball where his size and good hands can be used best.

Those are the 3 changes that really need to be made for us to be moving forward imo. We also need to be using Daicos on the wing again instead of up forward. No idea why they’re using T Brown there instead of on-ball where his size and good hands can be used best.

Agreed mate. Although I’m not a huge fan of Tyler YET I think he will be a player for us.

Would rather see T Brown / Fin running around the guts with Adams Bear JDG and Daicos / Noble on the wings (also piss Mayne off, he is ONLY depth now) and then Pendles and Sidey spending more time on the half forward line to give us sublime ball use going forward and to paint the picture of what we may look like going forward thru the guts. We can’t move forward at all relying so heavily on Pendles in the middle and pushing guys to play out of position just to cover weakness areas.
If Daicos continues to play forward pocket because his ******* teammates WHE Cal and JT can’t play their role and do what’s required of them I will seriously burn my membership !

Also really upsetting about Murphy. Has deserved a shot for so long and this concussion probably pushes him back 6-8 weeks to get his opportunity again. Just sad

I'm sure I saw a retweet of the Tigers VFL side posting stats for the practice match. Think Naish had 40+.

Are these stats available or is this just another example of an opposition club doing something better than us?
Ive never seen anyone, especially us record stats for a practice game.

Looks like the next one is on saturday v Geelong down in Geelong. No hope going, you'd know they'd lock you out of GMHBA lol

So how will getting into VFL Games Work?

Still Rock Up or have to get a Ticket 1st?
Not sure. Haven't heard about the process, but I think it should be fine to just rock up. There was 2k people at RSEA park yesterday for the Nab League game.

Not sure. Haven't heard about the process, but I think it should be fine to just rock up. There was 2k people at RSEA park yesterday for the Nab League game.

Okay I was asking as for Practice Games at Frankston that you can get Tickets for Free but had to be Pre-Booked

Full list.

COLLINGWOOD

Primary list

Campbell Hustwaite

Callan Wellings

Campbell Lane

Sam Fowler

Sam Glover

Lachlan Tardrew

Kaden Schreiber

Jacob Booth

Cody Stackelberg

William Geurts

Isaac Wallace

Scott Selwood

Development list

Lachlan McDonnell

LochlanJ enkins

Samuel Collins

Youseph Dib

Will Hart

Ryan Valentine

Dylan Thomas

Ned Moyle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full list.

COLLINGWOOD

Primary list

Campbell Hustwaite

Callan Wellings

Campbell Lane

Sam Fowler

Sam Glover

Lachlan Tardrew

Kaden Schreiber

Jacob Booth

Cody Stackelberg

William Geurts

Isaac Wallace

Scott Selwood

Development list

Lachlan McDonnell

LochlanJ enkins

Samuel Collins

Youseph Dib

Will Hart

Ryan Valentine

Dylan Thomas

Ned Moyle

No Nick Daicos I see

Based on that list id say we wont win many games in the VFL not that it really matters but ive legit heard of not one of these blokes bar Selwood and Tardrew
What, you haven't heard of Cody Stackelberg? I'm incredulous, thought he was a household name!

;)

Possibly related somehow to harry Himmelberg of GWS?

What, you haven't heard of Cody Stackelberg? I'm incredulous, thought he was a household name!

;)

Possibly related somehow to harry Himmelberg of GWS?
I have lol Ive spoken to his mum a few weeks back. Nice family. He is a bull. Hard working. His brother also had originally signed up for the squad pre covid, but he is now playing for Aspley. He is from the Lions academy.

Have you guys never heard of Cal Wellings? Feels like he has been with us for years!

Based on that list id say we wont win many games in the VFL not that it really matters but ive legit heard of not one of these blokes bar Selwood and Tardrew
We do have Dylan Thomas on the development list.
Now if we can just get Organ Morgan into the squad, and keep him out of the wash-house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back