VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
No disrespect to the VFL list... Wellings, Hustwaite, Lane, Tardew are solid players

but clearly the club doesn’t have strategy of enticing the best available overage and DFA talent... selling them the opportunity of potentially being taken by Collingwood in the mid season draft.

Rupert Wills might remain the one and only player ever upgraded off our VFL list to our senior list

No disrespect to the VFL list... Wellings, Hustwaite, Lane, Tardew are solid players

but clearly the club doesn’t have strategy of enticing the best available overage and DFA talent... selling them the opportunity of potentially being taken by Collingwood in the mid season draft.

Rupert Wills might remain the one and only player ever upgraded off our VFL list to our senior list

They just use the VFL for Develpoment NOT for Results

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Not sure if has been mentioned, Flynn Appleby is playing VFL for North. Anyone know where Scharenberg and Wills are playing this season?

Not sure if has been mentioned, Flynn Appleby is playing VFL for North. Anyone know where Scharenberg and Wills are playing this season?
Shaz will play local footy with Olinda-Ferny Creek . Wills playing for Old Scotch in VAFA

Sep 19, 2011
Zeta Reticuli
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory
Full list.

COLLINGWOOD

Primary list

Campbell Hustwaite

Callan Wellings

Campbell Lane

Sam Fowler

Sam Glover

Lachlan Tardrew

Kaden Schreiber

Jacob Booth

Cody Stackelberg

William Geurts

Isaac Wallace

Scott Selwood

Development list

Lachlan McDonnell

LochlanJ enkins

Samuel Collins

Youseph Dib

Will Hart

Ryan Valentine

Dylan Thomas

Ned Moyle

I’m very excited to see a certain name in this squad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

jamieb1983

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure on this one but i will ask. Will the vfl games be streamed live this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mental blank, is there a practice match today ahead of Round 1 next week?

I think so, the Collingwood twitter just replied to a post from Geelong listing some names who will line up for them, but saying absolutely nothing about us. No suggestion when, who will be playing, where, anything. Great, we will be lining up against some big names.

After further investigation on the Geelong twitter, seems like we are playing at deakin uni in Geelong and the match has started. They have score updates.

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
C04F1B73-D64B-4CB7-BE7E-4355431496C2.jpeg

strong wind to one end apparently

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow that would be unusual, Collingwood media ignoring the VFL. (Sarcasm)
Huge opportunity lost in my view, they publicly stated they wanted to hit the draft, we brought in lots of new faces, if anything they should be promoting the kids even more. For 25$ an hour I’m sure they could find some kid to give updates!

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Huge opportunity lost in my view, they publicly stated they wanted to hit the draft, we brought in lots of new faces, if anything they should be promoting the kids even more. For 25$ an hour I’m sure they could find some kid to give updates!

Funnily enough there'd be a few around here who'd do it for free, hell, they'd probably even pay at the gate!

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.

Both Dangerfield and Rohan played for Geelong. The Cats kicked a couple against the strong wind in the last quarter and that proved decisive.

Last edited:
Back